False alarm

Shawn sat at the table listening to his little sister Aaliyah go on and on about her prom night. He nodded his head repeatedly as she questioned him about his prom. Shawn's mother Karen dropped Aaliyah off at his house in the morning so that Aaliyah can spend more time with Shawn with her going back to school every day, she barely had time to see Shawn. "They even had a chocolate fountain! The chocolate was good while it lasted, some guy tried to do a backflip and ended up knocking down the chocolate fountain" Aaliyah continued. He nodded his head not even hearing or understanding what she was saying cause he was too focused on Ryan who was passed out on the couch.

Ryan has been sick for two weeks straight and she didn't want to go see a doctor. She believes she just have a fever and tried so many home remedies but neither has stopped her from throwing up. She has been taking naps all day as well. Shawn even made her some soup which she refused to eat.

"Hey! Did you ? Or did you not?!" Aaliyah repeatedly said. Shawn didn't know whether to agree or not considering he wasn't even listening. He nodded his head and her eyes were widen.

"You slept with 2 guys?" She gasped.

"What? No!"

"Well I asked you and you said yes"

"Because I wasn't even listening to you. Why is you asking me that anyway?" Shawn hissed. "That proves it. you wasn't even listening to what I was saying" Aaliyah rolled her eyes and walked off to the other room. Minutes later Ryan began to Moan in her sleep. Shawn quickly stood beside her and started to shake her. She moaned as if she was in pain. Her eyes open and she slowly sat up on the couch.

"You need to go to the doctor babe" Shawn said.

Ryan shook her head.

"Nothings wrong with me anymore " she said but the look on her face says otherwise. She made a look that made It hard to believe that she was okay. She looked as if she was in pain Shawn watched her as she slowly sat up on the couch running her hands down her face.

The loud sound of the door bell rang which scared Shawn and Ryan. Aaliyah rushed to get it.

"It's that crazy girl" she said looking out the peek hole. Both Shawn and Ryan went to the door to take look outside to see who it was and It was myah standing on the porch with bags dangling from her hand.
Ryan opened the door and Myah smiled holding a big bag of takis and a container of hot wings.

"I come in peace. Hey guys. Shawn can I come in if you don't mind me asking?" Myah said. Ryan looked over at shawn And Shawn looked over at Ryan confused is to why she was talking so... different...

, she sounded proper. He moved aside and she came in the door heading towards the kitchen and they all followed. Nobody have said a word. The kitchen was quiet. Everybody kept they're eyes on myah as she was picking up plates and passing them Around.

"Myah? Where have you been?" Ryan asked

"What do you mean? I've been home. Well you would know if you wasn't ignoring my calls now eat"

Ryan grabbed her plate of wings and debated on weather she should eat it or not. She looked over at shawn And Aaliyah who was literally stuffing They're mouths. He looked over at Ryan and shrugged his shoulders. Aaliyah on the other hand, was continuing stuffing takis in her mouth. Ryan picked up a wing holding it close to her face. She slowly hesitated before taking a bite. After everybody had finished eating and talking. Myah left for work and Karen picked up Aaliyah early Cause she has school the next day. Ryan got out the shower wrapping her moist body in her purple robe. She started to make her way out the room but squeaked when Shawn jumped out from hiding in the corner with excitement considering that they are finally home alone. He seen that Ryan was feeling better cause she was smiling. He took her hand pulling her back in the room and slamming the door close behind him. He tossed her in bed and gripped his shirt pulling it over his head throwing it to the floor. Ryan stood up and wrapping her arms around Shawn's neck. "I missed your body so much" he whispered. She smirked while slowly laying back in bed. Shawn climbed over her and started untying her robe and snatching it off her exposing her naked body. He laid in between her legs kissing her lips down to her neck. She gripped her nails onto his back leaving scratches behind. She started to feel nauseous between Shawn's strokes. Moments later She shoved Him from on top of her and headed to the bathroom throwing up every piece of food she ate right in the toilet. Shawn threw on a new pair of Calvin Klein boxer shorts rushing into the bathroom. "Come on, you're going to the doctor" he hissed. She wined while gripping on to the toilet while kicking as Shawn was pulling her out the bathroom. Soon, her arms got tired and she gave up. Shawn helped her get dressed and guided her out the room and into the car.

"I told you I was fine" she said twiddling her thumbs  together while looking out the window.

"You're not, you've been this way for weeks"

She started thinking. she went to school for nursing and remember a lesson about a women's body about morning sickness. She gasp out loud. Shawn took his eyes of the road glancing at her for 3 seconds making it hard for him to keep his eyes on the road.

"You okay?" He said.

"I need to go to CVS"

"No we're heading to the doctor"

"Okay I'll go after you stop by Cvs please!"

Shawn switched lanes and began to start heading towards cvs. Her heart started to beat fast. She was scared. Scared that she might be pregnant. Shawn seen was confused on why she wanted to go to cvs so bad. He seen that she has a frighten look on her face and He was concerned.

They pulled up to cvs and Ryan quickly jumped out before He Can even come to a complete stop. "Wait for me!" He yelled struggling trying to pull the key out the ignition but Ryan had already walked in the store. She looked on each isle searching for a pregnancy test. people started to stare as she ran through 3 isles. She then stopped at the last isle near the pharmacy and picked up picked up 2 tests and headed to the cashier. Just as she paid for the items and began to leave the store Shawn walked in dangling his car keys in his hand. "Really? I literally just walked in here. What did you buy?" He asked. Ryan haven't said a word and didn't even feel like answering any questions knowing she thinks she's about to be a mom at the age of 20. She just wanted to go home and take the test to get it over with.

Shawn started to head to the doctor and Ryan began to yell. She wanted to go home but Shawn refuses to take back.

"Ryan let me talk! You said if I go to cvs you'll go to see a doctor"

"I know what I said but I need to go do something. It's only going to take a minute"

"What is so important than your health ?"

"I need to take these" Ryan yanked the pregnancy test out the bag and holding it up. Shawn saw a glimpse of it and quickly slammed on the breaks.

"Are you serious?"

"Yes!"

"How do you know?"

"I don't know yet.. I have morning sickness though"

"What is that?"

"It means if I was to get pregnant, every morning during my first trimester I'll have morning sickness"

" we need to find out then"

Shawn slammed his feet on the gas and the back tires started to screech as he began to start heading towards the doctors office since they was already close by. She shoved the pregnancy tests in her purse before walking  into the building heading towards the bathroom. All eyes were on them as they made they're way to the bathroom hand in hand. Suddenly, The security came over and told shawn that he couldn't go in the women's bathroom which he had to wait outside till Ryan's done. He wanted to be in there And the only way Is to FaceTime her. She sat the camera on ledge of the sink unboxing the test. She began to take the test by squatting over it and peeing onto the white part of the stick. Shawn head began to sweat he couldn't keep his eyes off the phone. He asked her how long it would take and started to get impatience as he began to pace back and forth. Two minutes later Ryan was seen jumping up and down in excitement. She came out the bathroom and held the test to Shawn's face. He didn't know what it means so she explained what the one line mean which indicates that she's not pregnant. "False alarm!" He said while letting out a breath of relief running his hands through his curly hair. Ryan then went to see a doctor to only find out that she had minor food poisoning.