Chapter 21: part 1

"Well... that was embarrassing." Myah said while playing with her nails. Ryan stood in the bathroom with her arms folded. "I know, I didn't know they've painted over my face. Why didn't they changed the date?!" She hissed. Myah just shrugged. She then apologized to Ryan for the painting, because without her taking it, none of this would have went down. Ryan wanted to call Shawn and apologize, but he haven't been answering the phone. So she decided that it'll be a great idea to talk to him in person and apologize. She gripped her orange silk rope around her body and snatched the ponytail holder out of her hair letting her long thick hair fall down her shoulders. "Where the hell you think you're going?" Myah asked. Ryan smiled before heading to the door. A lot of things was going through her mind. She didn't even know what to say to him or how to say it. The sun began to set and she had to think quick because usually at this time shawn would come out and play his guitar. "Ryan go!" Myah shouted out from the window. She started to make her way over to Shawn's apartment and laid her finger on the small button near the door. A second later Shawn had opened the door holding his guitar over his broad shoulder. his cheeks and ears began to light up. Ryan knew he couldn't resist her when she's wearing orange silk.

"Hey, can I come in?" She said. He nodded and moved aside. They both made they're way over to couch in the living room. It was quite. Neither of them said anything to each other.

"Where's camila?" Ryan asked breaking the silence.

"I don't know. I broke up with her." He said running his fingers through his hair.

He laid down his guitar on the coffee table in front of them and sat back staring at Ryan who sat 6 inches away from him.  She look tensed. It was good news to her but she didn't want to show it.

"Oh.. I'm sorry to hear that" Ryan replied.

"It's nothing. I broke up with her"

"Hm..why?" She asked.

"Not to be rude but why are you here?" He said flipping the question.

She told him that she apologized for the painting and that she had no idea it was painted over. Shawn accepted her apology and told her that it was camila's sister who drew over the painting and that it was a misunderstanding. He even told her he had no idea myah took the painting or how it even ended up in her car. They then changed the subject and started talking about other things. Shawn wanted to know what's the next step in they're relationship.

"You aren't in a relationship are you?" Shawn said with hesitation. Ryan shook her head left and right. He stood up and grabbed her hand.

"What are you doing?" She asked. He laid her hands over his shoulders and gripped her hips swaying left and right. They were dancing to the sound of him humming. Ryan smiled and decided to hum along since she heard him singing that song when she first met him. He was surprised that she even remembered the song. "Where were you in the morning baby? You didn't leave leave your number for me" he sung. He pulled her hips close to his and reached down for a kiss. The kiss then turned into a sloppy make out session. Shawn quickly picked her up carrying her into the room and forcefully falling on the bed on top of her. Minutes later they were fully naked making love during the sunset as the light peeked through the room. An hour later they heard the sound of the door being unlocked. Shawn quickly wrapped the towel around his moist body heading out in to the living room. It was Camila carrying a night bag.

"Camila What are you doing here?" He asked while blocking her from going into the room.

"I got into it with my roommate and needed to get out of there. I tried to call you but you didn't answer your phone nor your texts." She said.

"We broke up camila, I don't think it would be a good idea for you to stay here and I have company right now." He said while opening the door and softly walking her out but she forcefully pulled away.

"Company? Where? I don't see nobody" she said.

"Just go. I'll call you later"

She threw down her bag and walked towards the room. "Well let me at least go get my wand curler and make up bag out your bathroom"

Shawn tried to pull her back but she had already stepped in the room eyeing Ryan who was sitting in the bed with the sheets wrapped around her body. "Oh so you guys are in here sleeping with each other basically?" She said folding her arms. Shawn sat on the bed running her hand through his hair like always. "Hello? Don't you hear me talking to you? This is why you broke up with me?" She asked as she forcefully shoved his shoulder. Ryan threw back on her clothes and stood by the window. "No that's not the reason camila. Can you go please" Shawn said. Camila continued to shove and push him which somehow got Ryan angry at the fact that Shawn let her push I'm around like that. she walked over to camila and shoved her away from Shawn.

"Girl just leave" Ryan said.

"Excuse me? That's my ex I don't have to move"

"Well that's my boyfriend. So get out before I have the ambulance come pick your ass up off this floor." Ryan said stepping in her face. Camila backed up with a terrified look on her face. She headed out into the living room to grab her night bag and left the apartment in silence. Shawn was terrified as well because he never seen that side of Ryan before.

"Wow. I'm scared" Shawn said with a smirk on his face. she laughed and sat on the edge of the bed. She nervously grabbed Shawn's arm pulling him on top of her. "Let's finish where we left off" she whispered. Shawn snatched his towel off revealing himself.

THE NEXT DAY...

It was seven am in the morning, the apartment was filled with silence. Shawn had gotten up early and took a shower. He then grabbed his guitar and played it while Ryan was sleeping peacefully. Her phone started to go off and the contact reads Myah. He picked up the phone and slid the answer key with his thumb.

"Ryan! I need you to open the door please!" She yelled.

"This is not Ryan.." he said.

"Shawn? Where's Ryan! I need help!" Myah continued to yelled. She then hung up the phone before Shawn can even reply back. he looked over st Ryan after thinking about what myah had said. He could hear the pain in her voice. He shook Ryan to wake her because he already knew Myah was about to come banging on his door any second. "What Shawn?" Ryan hissed. "It's Myah. She's on her way over here I think. Go put on some clothes" he said carrying her out into the bathroom. A second later, myah came banging on the door.

"Damn it. It's literally seven in the fucking morning and she decides come bother me this fucking early!" Ryan yelled while brushing her teeth. They both headed to the door to retrieve it. "Myah! What the fuck is wrong with you?" Ryan yelled. she was seconds away from flipping out on Myah but realized Myah's face was turning red. She stood slouched over holding her stomach with both her hands that were covered in blood. Her clothes were covered in blood as well. Ryan screamed and watch Myah's body dropped to the ground. Shawn ran towards the room to grab his phone and calling the ambulance.

"