Framed

As the days goes by, Shawn had stopped visiting, texting and calling Ryan. She started to feel like maybe she might've did something to him or maybe he's just too busy. Cause usually he would Text her about a song he want her to hear and wants her opinion on. Also, He hasn't been coming outside and playing his guitar and singing like he usually do. Maybe he's spending a lot of time with his girlfriend Cindy.
After eating lunch, Ryan headed outside walking towards her car. She got in it and pushed her hair back while throwing on her seatbelt. It was 90 degrees out and the car was hot, the seatbelt was even hotter burning the tip of Ryan's finger as she was buckling up. She turned the air conditioner on full blast before pulling out the driveway. Myah called and ask if she wanted to go to the beach since today was pretty sunny and they're aren't any clouds out. Ryan agreed to going. They went to go pick out new bathing suits and got snacks too. It was 4:15 in the afternoon and the wind start started to pick up a little and the temperature dropped to 75 degrees so it wasn't as hot like it was an hour or two ago. "So! Girl what you been doing all day besides staring out the window?" Myah said while setting the towel down on the sand. Ryan put the basket of food down shrugging her shoulders. She started to feel like myah thinks that she's obsessed with Shawn Because of the vibes she was giving her when she talks about him. She didn't want to seem obsessed with Shawn which she is not, she's just like to be around him considering the fact that this is her first crush on a white guy. It wasn't even the color of his skin that made her like him so much, it was his personality and his kindness. He was like a positive energy that kept her going, he's like a great concerned friend she never had besides Myah who is quite loud and ghetto even though she's white herself. People would think Ryan and Myah had trade bodies. They both sat on the towel looking directly at the beach water and their surroundings. It was going great at first until an hour and forty minutes passed, Myah spotted both Shawn and Cindy passing behind them. "Damn it he brought her!?" She said sitting up on the towel. Ryan looked back and huffed. "They're here? Oh no we got to go!" Ryan said shoving her last Oreo in her mouth. She got up and threw everything in the basket and snatched the towel from under Myah. Myah rolled face flat out on the sand and quickly stood up dusting the sand out her face and mouth. "What the hell girl why are you acting like this!" Myah said continuing to dust off her face and hair.

"I don't want them to think I'm following them. It's like everywhere they go, were always a step away" she said walking off. Myah followed. Just before Ryan can make it back to her car, Shawn and Cindy approached them. Myah smirked at Ryan before getting into the passenger seat. "hey what's up Ryan!" Shawn called out while walking hand in hand with Cindy. "Oh hey shawn" she said.

"You been avoiding me?" He said.
Cindy gripped his hand but Shawn politely snatched away.

"No. I just.. been out with Myah"

Shawn nodded his head. He stared down at her and smiled. She smiled back. Cindy could see that there was definitely something going on. It made her feel some type of way. "So! We should go right baby!" She said to shawn. He took his eyes off Ryan and nodded. Ryan said her goodbyes and Shawn and Cindy started to walk off. as they was walking off Ryan stood there eyeing Cindy but quickly turned her head when Cindy looked back at her. Myah was in the car laughing the whole time at the fact that she knew Shawn would be here, and that was the only reason she offered Ryan to come to the beach. She didn't know Cindy would be right up under shawn. she had thought he'd be here by himself like he said he would on Twitter.

"Well.. I might be wrong" Myah said while looking out the window.

Ryan reaches towards the radio and turned it down.

"What do you mean?" She said.

"I told you to come to beach because Shawn said he'd be here by himself" Myah said.

"So this was a set up? To make me jealous?" Ryan said.

"No! Girl listen"
Myah said as she turned towards her. Ryan shook her head as she kept her eyes on the road.

"No but you just said-" Ryan said But was cut off.

"Shut up and let me talk. You been bitching about not seeing or hearing from Shawn in weeks or days or whatever so I thought I'd lure you here to talk to him. But I didnt know that jocelyn wildenstein lip ass Girl was going to be here and up under his ass" Myah continued. Ryan smirked and glanced at myah a couple of times. They both then laughed at the fact that Cindy lips did looked like she had a lot of bad lip injections.

Ryan than dropped Myah off at her house and went back home to see if shawn was in his apartment cause she wanted to talk. She pulled out her phone and started recording her face to see she didn't have anything on her face before she go in talk to shawn, she slowly walked to his front door step and gently knocked three times while holding her phone which was still recording because she forgot to turn it off. There was no answer but Shawn's car was somehow here. Which was very unusual at that the fact that they was just at the beach. She then heard lots of banging coming from the patio which was located behind the apartment. She slowly made her way to the back and took a peak. It was Shawn's mother Karen, banging on the window. "He's not here.." Ryan said. Karen jumped and put her left hand over her chest. "You scared me. My god. What do you want?" She replied.
"I don't want anything. I just want to know why are you back here banging on his window" she asked. Karen rolled her eyes and picked up her purse heading back to the front door of the apartment. She stood up against the wall and folded her arms. Ryan followed and stood beside the apartment near Shawn's door. "Can I help you ? Why are you following me? Are you going to rob me?" Karen said putting up her hands in surrender. She then started to fake cry, Ryan squinted her eyes in confusion as to what was going on right now, Shawn and Cindy had showed up right when Karen threw her hands up as if she was help up at gun point. She quickly threw her purse at Ryan when both Cindy and Shawn wasn't looking and Ryan caught it. "Give me back my purse you thief!" Karen yelled. "What! You threw it to me! I didn't take your purse!" Ryan yelled back trying to hand her back her purse. Shawn ran to where they were standing and grabbed his mom shoving her behind him. "Ryan what are you doing here ? With my Mom's purse?" He said snatching the purse from her hands. Ryan stood in shock and wanted to give His mom a round of applause and a Oscar award for best acting cause shawn was definitely buying it. "She threw that purse to me I swear!" Ryan yelled. "No she took it from me shawn ! I came here to see if you was home and then she showed up behind me and demanded my purse!" Karen said in her fake crying voice. Not a tear fell down her face. Cindy stood there shaking her head while eyeing Ryan. "Why would you do this Ryan? I really thought you was a cool person, I changed my mind about you" he said. Ryan had a tear rolling down her right eye.

"Shawn listen! She's lying!" She yelled.

"I told you, she's just like the rest of those people. Thief's and liars" Karen blurted while clutching onto her purse.

"Those people ? What do you mean those people?! You racist bitch!" Ryan yelled while trying to get in Karen's face but Shawn was shoving her back

"Go home Ryan and please don't come over.. I've asked nicely. Next time I will have the police involved " Shawn said. He opened his door and slowly shoved his mom and girlfriend in side. Ryan stood there as tears rolled down her face. Karen really framed her.