Chapter 19

Shawn sat on top of his car playing his guitar and humming like he usually do everyday during sunset while Camila laid beside him humming along with him.

"Ryan I got the stuff you wanted" Myah said throwing a black bag onto her bed. Ryan walked out the bathroom while quickly trying to dry her eyes. She had never been through a break up in a long time, so this one really took a toll on her even though she the one who broke up with him first. Myah looked at her and frowned. She could tell that Ryan has been crying cause her eyeliner was smeared all over her eyes and hands.

"Please tell me you're not crying over a white guy. There's plenty of him out there. I mean they all look the same" Myah said.

"I wasn't even crying. I just poked my eye with this stupid eyeliner and I tried to wipe it off" she cried.

Myah opened the black bag and dumped the stuff on the bed. the stuff she had brought over as kinda sketchy. Myah always was the type to try to use dangerous stuff to resolve a problem. Ryan sat and palmed her forehead.

"Did you take your medicine this morning Myah? What the hell is this?" She said while going through the stuff myah had brought. There were 7 different kinds of knifes, there were ropes, duck tape, lime juice, and a white large tarp. These are the kind of things you use to kill somebody.

"What? You the one who told me to bring these things" Myah said

"What do you mean? I NEVER said that Myah. I even gave you a fucking list!"

"You put 3 gallons of ice cream, tissues, milk, and medicine to help you sleep... like really?  That's what white people do."

"Why you always have to say racist stuff?" Ryan asked while rolling her eyes.

"Cause I can.." Myah said as grabbed all the knifes throwing them back into the bag along with the rest of the stuff.

"Where did you even get all those knifes. Only Them top notched chefs use those" Ryan said while wiping her eyes.

"Oh these? I stole them from my job. I'll put them back in the morning since you so Ugh.."

"Yeah unlike you, I love my life and I got a lot to loose."

They both laid in bed face to face. Myah tried to calm Ryan down by  telling her uncomfortable stories about her break ups and how she went through them which have Ryan that look. She reminded herself not to go to Myah when it comes to relationship advice.

After talking for long periods of time, the room suddenly went quiet and the only thing that was being heard was Shawn and Camila singing loudly causing neighbors to come out and watch. The whole block was out watching. They were clapping and cheering as Shawn and Camila continued to sing. Myah and Ryan walked outside as well to see what was going on. They walked over towards the crowd shoving through people. Why is people coming outside of their comfort home just to watch this? Even though It was only about 30 people out there, that's a lot of people. some even showed up in their pajamas and fuzzy slippers. Ryan folded her arms as she eyed down Camila who was continuously hugging and touching onto Shawn's torso as he played the guitar. After the song was finished, everybody cheered. Some even put dollar bills on top of Shawn's car where he stood. "No lie I kinda like that song, her voice reminds me of camila cabello.. is that her?" Myah asked. Ryan shook her head. "No myah, Camila cabello doesn't have blonde hair and blue eyes" Ryan stated while quickly trying to get back to her apartment. Everybody started to clear the driveway. "Ryan! Hey!" Camila yelled. Myah huffed. Camila and Shawn both jumped off the car and walked towards Ryan and Myah hand in hand. He have some nerve.... "Hey I've been stopping by your place for the last few days but you never answered your door." She said.

"Oh i was probably at work I don't know" Ryan replied while trying her best not to make eye contact with Shawn. He was also trying to not make eye contact with Ryan as well because the whole time he kept his face buried into his phone which was obvious that he was avoiding her, the phone wasn't even on. He was literally staring at a his reflection on a black screen. She took her eyes off Camila who was still talking but all Ryan heard was mumbling because she was too busy staring down at Shawn. He was staring down at the ground while running his fingers through his hair. She could still see the long scratch that was beside his left arm near his guitar tattoo and chuckled as it brought back memories of their first time.

"So are you in?" Camila asked. Ryan was daydreaming the whole time that she didn't even hear a word that came out of her mouth.

"Uhm-" Ryan replied in confusion. Silence then broke out for about 7 seconds.

"No, I don't think she should go, sorry she has a date with this guy tonight and I have to go get her ready." Myah bursted. Shawn's eyes finally made contact with Ryan but his face was still buried into his phone trying so hard not to make it obvious that he was looking. Myah grabbed Ryan's hand and they both walked off heading back to the apartment.

Shawn watched them walk back. He took off his jacket heading back to his car. "Hey, You okay?" Camila asked in concern. He smiled and shook his head. She knew that something was going on between the two, she wanted to ask him about Ryan so bad but now wouldn't be a good time.

The next day, Myah were planning to throw a party for Ryan's birthday which was tomorrow. She's been planning it for a month now, but had to make some changes since Shawn and Ryan split. She paste around outside of Shawn's porch trying to figure out a way to ask Shawn for some help with the planning on Ryan's party. She knew her and Shawn hated each other, but she knew he would do anything when it comes to Ryan. Seconds later the door quickly opened. "Aah! Oh My god you scared me" Camila said as she rushed past Myah. She headed to her car backing out the driveway and zooming down the street. Myah thought to herself, did she pissed her off by scaring her or is she having problems with Shawn. The door was open so she took that opportunity to walk in. She quietly tippy toed around to find him sitting in his room playing with his guitar. Myah accidentally knocked down his lamp which made him turn around quickly facing her. "Uhh... hey Shawn I came in here for sugar. You got some by any chance." She said not trying to tell him a real reason she stop by. . He pointed towards the kitchen and turned around with his back facing her. She slowly walked towards the chair next to him and sat in it.

"You okay? That blonde girl rushed out of here so quick it wasn't even funny" she said chuckling but stopped when she noticed Shawn wasn't smiling.

"Anyway... I'm planning Ryan's birthday party tomorrow and I was-"

"Not going..." Shawn bursted.

He threw down his guitar on the bed and laid back.

"You don't have to.. I just need help with the decorations and stuff and I want you to perform something for her as well"

"Myah what don't you understand? I'm not going."

"Okay okay relax boy" Myah said.

She crossed her arms and didn't realized how neat his room was. She stared at every pictures he had on the wall admiring them. They were all beautiful paintings of nature stuff. but There was one Huge picture sitting aside his tv. It was covered in a large white sheet, but you can still see the gold frame hanging out the white sheet. Myah wanted to see what was under that sheet. She looked back at Shawn who was slowly drifting off to sleep.

She stood up and quietly walked towards the painting. She pulled the large sheet off the painting and huffed. It was just a painting of Shawn and Camila. But the painting look kind of odd and off. It look like camila's face was drawn multiple times. It also had a date of when it was drawn which was three months ago but Ryan said camila and Shawn had just started dating a month ago. She quickly grabbed the painting and carried it out the room. Heading towards door.