Separate

As days began to turn into weeks, Shawn and Ryan's relationship started to go really well. Ryan ended up telling myah what really happened that night which she regretted because every time myah come over she asks Ryan to tell her the story again.

"So was it ... you know ? I mean I need to know everything" Myah said while following Ryan into the kitchen.

"Can you stop! Damn you're like a leech. I already told you everything I know and I'm not giving you those information" Ryan said. She grabbed grapes out The fridge and started to toss them at myah who  ended up catching every last one of them in her mouth.

"I'm sorry damn. I just wanted to know.. but can you answer this?.... did y'all use protection?"

Ryan sat at the bar of the table stuffing grapes into her mouth. She looked over at myah who was still waiting for an answer.

"No.. it happened too fast. We was kissing, and then boom I woke up naked and my ass was sore from all those slaps Shawn " Ryan began but was cut off.

"He was slapping your ass too? Wow so he's definitely not boring in bed then... my nigga!" She said patting Ryan on the back. Ryan rolled her eyes and begged her to change the subject but she ended up talking about it for the past 2 hours.
It was four forty five in the afternoon and the sun was literally beaming outside. Today was the day Shawn comes back from his trip. Myah stood looking out the window when she heard Shawn's car pulling up in Ryan's parking space. "Ugh.. here comes this damn boy" she whispered. She opened up the window and grabbed Ryan's beauty blender from her night stand and threw it out the window. The blender bounced off Shawn's head and into one of the bags he was carrying. He looked up and Myah ran towards the bathroom where Ryan was doing her make up. "Hey can you pass me my foundation, brushes and beauty blender from my night stand?" She said digging through her make up bag. Myah eyes widen and she started to grin. "Um.. Shawn has your beauty blender" she said. Ryan looked over at her then over at the window that was wide open. She ran towards the night stand then headed towards the window. "Girl why would you throw my stuff out the ... Shawn!" She said running out the room. She was excited to see him again even though it only been three weeks. She opened up the front door and Shawn stood there carrying his guitar and 3 white bags. "I was just about to knock" he said. She wrapped her arms tightly around his neck laughing.

He walked inside and threw down his stuff on the table. Ryan sat with Shawn and told him about everything that happened while he was away. As they was talking myah stood and stared down at Shawn's guitar visioning herself playing it the way her dad use to play it. Even though she's not good at it, her dad use to play the guitar and tried to teach her at the age of 6, she would play it non stop until she was 10, her dad was killed in a plane crash on his way back from his gig in Alabama. Every since then she stopped playing the guitar cause she never had time to, cause her mom would make her do chores. she sneaked and grabbed Shawn's guitar off the table and tippy toed outside walking towards the driveway. She sat on the car and tried playing the guitar the way her dad use to  play it. She didn't even know what she was doing, she forgot how to even use a guitar. Surprisingly Shawn hasn't came outside yet looking for it. "I wonder if this is really made out of wood" she whispered to herself. Myah began to rub her hands all over the guitar but as She stood up and threw the guitar strap around her shoulder started to play the guitar loud and reckless as if she was at a KISS concert. She started jumping on the car while whipping her shoulder length hair all over the place. Just as she was about to step off the car she got dizzy and slipped and fell on top of the guitar which somehow broke into chunks of pieces. "I knew this wasn't real wood. Cheap shit" she whispered. There were cuts and splinters on her stomach, elbows and knees from pieces of the guitar.

Ryan came running out the apartment when she heard the noise.

"Myah! What did you do!" She said. She rushed to Myah's side and helped her up. She looked down and saw that The guitar was smashed. "Is that my boyfriend's guitar?" Ryan asked after picking it up off the ground. Shawn came out as well but didn't know that his guitar was destroyed until he seen his signature on the side of broken guitar which was written in bold black letters and can be seen from a distance.

"What's going on?" Shawn said. He walked towards Ryan staring at the broken guitar in her hand. He now noticed that it was his. "I'm sorry Shawn" Myah said as she stood there with cuts on her arm.

"This is my guitar?" He whispered to himself. Ryan handed it to him and he slowly grabbed it.
"I'm sure she didn't mean to break it" Ryan said while folding her arms and squinting over at myah.

"What do you mean? She didn't accidentally break my guitar Ryan!" He yelled. They couldn't tell if he was mad or not cause he kept a small smile on his face.

"Why did she take me guitar in the first place. Who gave you the fucking right to even put your dirty hands on my guitar!" He continued. he flipped over the guitar and saw how damaged the strings were.

Myah rolled up her sleeves as her face began to turn red. She was getting angry. Ryan knew what was about to happened so she stood in front of myah. Shawn doesn't know that she has a anger problem. She will try to fight anybody who disrespects her in anyway.

"You better watch her mouth. You white motherfucker!" She called out. Ryan looked over at her and huffed. She couldn't stand Myah's racist mouth.

"Did you forget? You're white too" he said. Myah shoved Ryan to the side and grabbed Shawn's shirt. "Who you talking too!" She said trying to jack Shawn up by his shirt but didn't even realize how strong he was. He grabbed her by the arm and threw her to the side with one hand. "Myah stop!" Ryan yelled. It then got quiet.

Shawn threw down his broken guitar and walked back inside the apartment.

"You need calm down and watch what how you treat people!" Ryan said. Myah got up and dust the dirt off her hands.

"Oh so you're taking up for him now?" she replied to Ryan.

"He's my boyfriend. What do you mean?"

"But I'm your best fucking friend!"

"Are you? You been going at him since you found out that he lives next door to me. You probably did break his guitar on purpose" Ryan said while pushing her hair back into a ponytail.

"You know what? Fuck you Ryan and that Canadian ass mother fucker" she went inside to grab her things and walked off. Ryan watched her leave the complex before walking back inside to check on Shawn who was also gone. His stuff was gone too. She looked all over the apartment but he wasn't there.