He's taken?

It was six forty five in the morning and the sun began to peek in between trees. Ryan sat up and pushed her hair out her face before grabbing her phone off the dresser to check the time. She slowly rolled out of bed and took a shower and got dressed. She heard ticking coming from her window. Ryan walked to the window while brushing her teeth. It was myah. She was throwing tiny rocks at the window. Ryan opened the window and stuck her head out.

"You better not spit that on me!" Myah yelled

"What the hell are you doing throwing objects at my window six in the morning?!" Ryan yelled back

" open up the door girl!" Myah said.

Ryan shut her window and headed to the door.

"Girl I saw your dad again and you won't believe what happened!" She said walking in to the apartment making her way into the kitchen. Ryan spit toothpaste out her mouth outside In the grass and followed Myah into the kitchen.

"What he did now?"

"Nothing I just needed an excuse to come in here six in the morning to make me a fried egg sandwich" she said.

Ryan sucked her teeth and rolled her eyes sitting at the bar. She reached for an banana and began to peel it. The sound of silence grew through out the kitchen. Neither one of them had said a word. The sound Shawn's guitar began to play. Ryan smiled and looked over at myah. "Really? It just hit 7 o'clock and he decides to play that shit this early?!" She said. "I like it" Ryan replied to her. The sound of the guitar began to play louder and louder, then it stopped. About 20 seconds later, a knock was heard at the door. Ryan stood up and ran to the door to open it. Myah got up and peeked out the kitchen over to the door. It was Shawn who stood about 6'0 foot carrying his guitar over his left shoulder. "Hey good morning" he said reaching for a hug. Ryan hugged him and headed into the kitchen and he followed.

"The fuck is this? What's he doing here?" Myah said.

"Can you not?. You been at him since you first seen him" Ryan replied

"I'm just saying..." Myah said. She sat at the bar forcefully slamming fried eggs on top of the bread.

Shawn stood their awkwardly running his fingers through his hair.

"Anyways. Shawn is here because he invited us to watch him perform at that club near oak street later in the afternoon." Ryan said sitting next to Myah.

"Us? You meant You.. I'm not going" she stood up and grabbed her sandwich and headed out the kitchen.

"Did I do or say anything wrong to make her hate me so much?" Shawn asked.

He sat next to Ryan and sat his guitar on his lap. Ryan shrugged her shoulders and rolled her eyes. Myah didn't have a problem with him at all. She feels as if she was being replaced. It was not the first time Shawn had came over. It was his third time. Every time ryan invites him over, she cancels her plans with Myah. He's been playing his music and hanging out with Ryan as friends.

"So.. do you know what song you're going to be playing today at the club?" Ryan asked. He nodded.

"Yeah, of course. You want to hear it?" He said. She nodded her head. He stood up and threw the guitar strap over his shoulder and began to play the guitar. The sweet sound of his voice echoed in the kitchen on every high note he hit. It sounded beautiful. Ryan began to rock side to side clapping her hands together every one second. Myah peeked in the kitchen and was disappointed in what she saw. She even felt sorry for Ryan cause she think Ryan might have feelings for Shawn but Shawn for sure doesn't have feelings for her. She grabbed her phone and quietly left the apartment.