Chapter 29

After landing, Shawn and camila left the airport heading towards their cars. "Hey, sorry about the show," Camila said. Shawn nodded while throwing his damaged guitar into his trunk. He got into his car happy that Ryan called and said she needed his shoulder to lean on. Shawn don't know what to expect when he get there. He checked his phone to see if she sent him a text of her new address. He opened it up on google maps and began to pull off heading in the direction it told him to go. The car ride to Ryan house had Shawn skin crawling, he haven't seen Ryan in weeks and don't know what to expect when he get there. He look down at the beeping sound of his car, his gas was low so he headed to a near by gas station that was closer to her house. The sky began to darken as the dark grey clouds began to roll in. It was about to be a storm. The smell of ocean rain filled the air. Shawn quickly rushed inside to pay for his gas. He stood in line and pulled out his wallet seconds later heavy loads of rain started to pour down from outside. "Damn it!" Shawn shouted causing everybody to look back at him. A familiar face jumped in front of him while he was in line. "Hey you just skipped me" Shawn said tapping the girl on the shoulder. She turned around and smiled. Shawn's mouth dropped. It was myah, he couldn't believe it was her, her face, her hair, the way she dressed it was all different. "Sorry handsome, I'll give you your spot back but you got to do one thing for me" she said while grabbing his phone and locking her number in it. "Huh? I'm dating your best friend" he said. Myah gave him a confused look. "Please not another freak. I was just with one yesterday" she said. She planted Shawn's phone back into his hand and left the line. After paying for his gallon of gas, he raced back out to his car trying so hard not to get soaked from the heavy pouring rain. He stood pumping his gas while watching myah getting into her car from 3 pumps away. She was beautiful. She wasn't mean to him, or anything. The loud sound of thunder rumbled making the alarm go off on all the parked cars around him. It was time for him to start heading out. Thankfully he made it all the way to Ryan's house without getting into an accident from the heavy pouring rain. He texted her letting her know that he was outside. She quickly grabbed her huge umbrella walking out to his car. The strong wind nearly knocked the umbrella out her hand but she held it tight. It has to be a storm coming. The rain and strong wind was coming from all directions. He quickly jumped out the car and grabbed the umbrella from her hand pulling her close to him as they slowly walked inside the house. "You're wet and cold" she said he nodded his head. "Yeah I got wet, you don't mind I use your shower?" He said. Ryan nodded. She walked into the room grabbing clothes from her dresser and handing it to him. "Wow, so this where my favorite shirt went..you had it this whole time" he chuckled. She leaned her shoulder against the door and nodded. "Yeah, had it for a year now" she said. As time began to fly Ryan started to talk about myah and how she's changed giving Shawn chills down his spine as he just seen her at the gas station and how much she has changed.

"You need to hear how she talks" Ryan said Shawn nodded. "I did. I seen her at the gas station earlier before I came here" he said. Ryan locked eyes with his. "Well.. what did she say?". Shawn didn't want to tell her that her best friend tried flirting with him so he came up with a lie. "She just asked how i was doing and how you was holding up and she said she misses you as well" he said. Ryan squinted her eyes thinking how she could miss her if she doesn't even remember her.

"How's my baby" he said running his hand up and down her stomach. "Good. I can't wait to find out the gender".  Ryan said. The house then grew quiet as Shawn started to drift to sleep on the couch. The sound of just rain was the only thing being heard. Ryan went into the room to grab clean sheets and threw it over Shawn's body from the neck down, she also got under those sheets and laid her head on his shoulders.