Burying the hatchet

The sky started to rain and the sound of thunder shook the glass windows throughout Shawn's apartment. Ryan eyes fluttered open and wondered around the living room As she pulled her hair into a ponytail and rubbed her eyes, She felt a breeze down her body. she looked down and was shook when she seen that she was fully naked. She looked over at Shawn who was sleeping in just his white Calvin Klein boxers. She palmed her forehead and quietly stood up throwing on her clothes. Shawn's body started to move when the loud sound of thunder roamed through out the apartment. She sat on the couch looking for her phone which was literally on 1 percent. The time was twelve fifteen after midnight. "You okay?" Shawn said sitting up on the couch. Ryan looked up from her phone and nodded. "Did we?.. had sex last night?" She asked. He ran his fingers down his face and rotated his body on the couch laying both his feet on the floor reaching for his clothes without saying anything. She stood up and started pacing which got Shawn thinking that what they had done last night was a mistake to her. He looked over at her while throwing on his black shirt. "What are you doing?" He asked. "I don't know, I'm worked up right now I guess" she replied. He got up and grabbed her hand and guided her to his room. He told her to lay down and get some rest. She laid her hands on her butt and they were somehow sore. She started to get flashbacks from last night which made her look at Shawn differently. She stripped right back out of her clothes and threw on one of Shawn's shirt after the shower. He sat on the edge on the bed with his elbows buried in his knees looking down on his phone.  "Do you regret last night?" Shawn said. She folded her arms leaning against the bathroom doorframe.
"I mean like.. Last night happened so quick." He added. She climbed in bed next to him and sat crisscrossed. He looked over at her and kissed her cheek before climbing back in the bed. She did the same laying her head on his chest and he slowly played in her hair while she drifts off to sleep.

Hours passed and both Shawn and Ryan were sleeping in bed with there legs tangled with each other. It was nine in the morning and the bright sun rays beamed through the crack of the curtains reflecting onto the bed and the walls.

Shawn woke up to the sound of Myah and his mom yelling which could be heard from his room because Ryan's window in her apartment was opened . He quickly but slowly got out the bed Without trying to wake up Ryan and washed his face before heading over to Ryan's apartment to check on them. The bees were gone so he was abled to go over there with no harm. He knocked on the door and Myah opened it. Karen was seen sitting in front of the tv holding a game controller. "Where's Ryan?" Myah asked. Shawn scratches his head and walked into the apartment sitting on the chair next to his mom. She was playing 2k and both Myah and her was yelling over it. Myah kept her eyes on Shawn trying to see if Shawn would notice her staring. Ryan slowly walked in the apartment carrying her clothes and sneaking into her room trying not to be seen which was definitely a fail "Oooh! What do we have here!" Myah yelled. All eyes were on Ryan who was standing there in just Shawn's shirt. The living room grew quiet and both Ryan and Shawn was laughing at each other. Karen threw down the controller and stood up. "Aahhht! Sit down Karen!" Myah said. Cause they all knew she was going to speak her mind about the situation.

"No. I just want to apologize to you for the all racist things I said about you, you are a very beautiful young lady and if Shawn's happy then that's all that matters to me.. now I'm going to sit down" she said. Everybody couldn't believe that those words had came out of her mouth. The room grew silent because everybody was in shock and didn't know what to say. Shawn smiled and gave her a hug. For the first time in months Karen said something positive towards Ryan. They've been at each other's throat for months but today Karen decided to bury the hatchet. She walked over to Ryan and gave her a hug. At that point of time everybody was happy. Karen and Myah went back to playing the game while Shawn and Ryan went to the room.

"Can't believe myah got my mom to play 2k" Shawn said while sitting on the bathroom counter waiting for Ryan to get out the shower.

"Well you know how myah is... she'll make you do things that you thought you could never do" Ryan replied. About 45 minutes after she threw on her gown and Shawn volunteered to put her hair in a ponytail which he was struggling to do. "So, What are we?" He asked. She smiled and turned from the mirror looking up at him. He leaned down and kissed her. Myah burst through the door walking into the bathroom. "Aaww look at the jungle fever love birds. I was going to call y'all shark boy and lava girl but instead I think I'll call you guys black girl and white boy" she said. Shawn huffed and walked out the bathroom. "That was the lamest shit I ever heard" Ryan whispered. They all went out into the living room sitting on the couch. Shawn and his mother got ready to leave since he had to do a show in Los Angelas tomorrow. They both left to go pick up Aaliyah to head to the airport.

"So!... after the bees situation yesterday and we went our separate ways...what um.. happened between you and white boy" Myah said. She sat on the bed and stared directly at Ryan who was scratching her head and turning away with a smile on her face.

"Nothing. We just watched a movie and went to sleep after" she said.
Ryan knew that if she was to tell myah what really happened, then Myah won't stop talking about it and asking questions and wanting to know details.

"Okay... you know this is an apartment right? And Shawn's apartment is literally right next door." Myah said getting up and heading out the room.  Ryan was trying to understand what she was trying to refer to.

"What's that suppose to mean?" Ryan blurted out.

Myah turned around and folded her arms.

"All I can say is... these are apartments. So I can hear  pretty much everything. Oh and I need a man like Shawn who could make me scream as loud as you did last night" she said laughing while leaving the room. And from that very moment Ryan felt embarrassed.