chapter nineteen

chapter nineteen: "but, also, yeah"

Once they all have gathered, Garcia begins speaking

"Okay, so, firstly, the tests came back and showed that the syringe found at the scene did have propofol in it" Penelope starts setting her things down and everyone nods as they expected that result.

"Secondly, I began looking into each victims' family life. Each of them had a mother or father being treated in Woodbridge, just like Cassie. So, I ran through records of each employee at Woodbridge and cross-referenced them with each family member to find anyone who has been in contact or helped with every family member and it narrowed it down to three employees" Penelope pulls up pictures.

"Damien Cook who is a head nurse for the psychosis wing, Kyler Hertz who is a cart boy and goes door to door on every floor to help administer medication, and Dr. Guy Harrison, the head doctor of the entire facility"

"Dr. Harrison," Rossi says out loud, "Prentiss and I talked to him when we went to the facility earlier"

"Yeah, he was devastated when he heard about Cassie's disappearance"

"Cassie told me about him" Reid speaks up, "She told me she thought he was flirting with her"

"He's really friendly" Emily nods, seeing as how it can come off as infatuation.

"What have you found out about Dr. Harrison," Hotch asks Garcia.

"Let's see," she types on her computer that sat in front of her on the table, "graduated magna cum laude from Cornell before moving to Virginia. He's worked at the Woodbridge facility for the past ten years and had a nasty divorce in 2003 that led to his ex-wife filing a restraining order against him in May of 2004"

"What was the cause of the restraining order?" JJ asks making Garcia look up warily.

"She claimed that he was stalking her outside of her parents' house that she was staying in and feared for her life. Apparently, there was some domestic violence within that marriage" Penelope says before pressing a few more keys.

"Oh, no," she says out loud.

"What is it?" Morgan asks but instead of answering, Penelope pulls a picture of a girl up on the screen.

"That's Victoria Harrison" Penelope looks at everyone.

"No, that's a clone of Cassie," Emily says figuratively, them all standing up to put on their vests and make their way out as quickly as possible.

They all got into vans with other agents joining and turned the sirens on as they sped to the facility or to Harrison's house.

Three of them sped into the parking lot and ran in, guns holstered as Rossi ran up to the receptionist while Prentiss and Morgan led the way to Dr. Harrison's office that they were in only hours before.