INTRODUCTION

Most people don't actually read this, but.....

Hi there, I'm Chella.

Welcome to my first ever published book on Wattpad and thank you for taking time out to read this book, it means so much to me.

⑅ To my returning readers, this book was formally know as BAD INTENTIONS; no need to be confused. Some chapters have been rewritten. Those rewritten will have a capitalised chapter name.

Warning:

This is not a chicklit novel. It's a teen fiction that reflects on life issues, so be prepared to be moved; in both good and bad ways. It has some DEPRESSING vibes, like rape, depression, mental illness and tragedy. If you're not too comfortable with such topics, feel free to skip ahead. Thanks for understanding.

⋆ Please vote and comment on this book. It shows support and motivates me. Feel free to share it to the world as well.

Follow my Wattpad account to get notifications, updates and more concerning this book. If you wish to reach out to me any further, my contact information is displayed on the image below:

Instagram: @symplychella_
Twitter: @symply_chella
Email: @melodiso97@gmail.com

© Notice:

This is a work of fiction. All the ideas in this book solely belong to me. Names, characters, places are either the product of my imagination or fictional references. Any resemblance to person(s) dead or alive, establishments, events etc are totally coincidental.

Copyright© All Rights Reserved.

Plagiarism of any sort will not be tolerated or advised.

The rights to all images used belongs entirely to the respective owners.

⚠ Bullying, insultive or harsh comments are not welcomed in THE STARS Family or the Wattpad app as a whole. If you have nothing nice or supportive to say, I suggest you go elsewhere.

✖ This book means so much to me than you'll ever know. It's an extremely personal project brought to life to illustrate the life of a victim. It was written for all those who have experienced abuse in one way or the other. For those you are scared to get help or are unable to and for those who have survived through it.

Remember one thing, no matter who you are, you matter and that's all that matters.

And now without any further ado, I give you with a whole lot of love:

TO THE STARS