Chapter Fourteen

(I do not own the quote above, I also really needed to put that quote in even though it has nothing to do with the chapter, because I keep getting harassed over my wattpad messages for some of my more 'deep' chapters. Honestly, leave me alone, I warned you guys about the chapters in the description, and right before the chapters even started, idfc if you didn't like them, you shouldn't have read them in the first place. Especially, if you knew it was going to make you so uncomfortable that you had to waste my time, with your petty messages. This only goes to the assholes that have been harassing me, everyone else that as been supportive, Thank you I appreciate it!)

Webby's POV

      I watched as the two police men stared down at me, shivers going down my spine. "Are you her sister", the taller more masculine one said, with a deep voice that radiated through my ears. "N-no...sir", I stuttered out, barely able to talk, not knowing what May got herself into while she was out. I turned my head to face the shorter of the two, his or hers eyes glowing in the night sky. "Is her parent or guardian here, currently", the same officer that spoke earlier said. I shook my head before saying, "Uhm...no?". He sighed at answer and started up again, "Is your parent or guardian here, young lady", he said is attention seemed to be more focused on getting back to his family, than to be here all night because of something a kid did. My mind instantly went to Scrooge, knowing he was not in the right shape to even be presented in front of police officers, the other idea I had, would be to get granny, and explain everything to her before showing her in front of the police. "Y-yea, I'll go g-get her", I said my voice hitching a few octaves. I sharply turned around and raced to the room granny started to stay in, and knocked with no intention of being quiet. I heard a rough voice call out, "Who is it?", I sighed in relief, quietly thanking that she was still in there. "H-hey It's me Webby, and uh the police are at the front door", I said bluntly, there was no sugar coating this situation. I watched as her door swung open with force, as she said, "What.did.you.do?". I gulped, and started to explain everything that was happening, from me dating Dewey, to April, May, and June coming over, to Louie, June, and Huey, going missing, and May getting in trouble with the police. 

      I watched as she sighed and made her way to the front door, me slowly following behind. We finally made it to the front door, and I watched as Granny forcefully, pulled May out of the officers grip, and she shut the door letting herself outside to deal with officers, leaving us inside. I turned towards May and said, "What.did.you.do?", the same way Granny did to me earlier. She sighed and scratched the back of her neck while awkwardly laughing before saying, "Well while I was out looking for Louie and June, I got a little sidetracked when I saw my skateboard laying in someone's backyard, so I uh climbed their fence to get it, and an alarm went off, which must have contacted the police, because once I got the skateboard, I decided to go through the house to leave, and when I got out of the house, the police were already in the front yard". I sighed and shook my head at her stupidity, and said, "Did you at least get the skateboard?". I looked up to meet her gaze and saw she was smiling as she was pulling the skateboard from out of the back side of her shirt. "How the hell did they not see!", I whisper-yelled, super surprised to see she even got the skateboard. She did a weak laugh, and said, "I don't know, I though it looked pretty obvious". "Ducktales Logic", I said, and she nodded while repeating, "Ducktales Logic". 

Louie's POV

      I was starting to worry, if we were ever going to find Huey, we've been gone for almost two days I think, and no sign of Huey. I was brought back to reality, by the crunching of leaves below me, helping me realize that we were still in the forest. "Are you sure he's in here?", I questioned, hoping to get out of here. I watched as June sighed and shook her head while saying, "Yes, I've said this a million times, he is in here", she sounded a lot more irritated than before. We kept walking, in the same direction as I stared at the sky watching the sun set, and we came upon a very familiar boulder. "Hey June...", I said hoping to catch her attention, I could feel her eyes on me so I continued, "Have you ever thought that we've been going in circles? I mean this is like the fourth time I've seen this same boulder", I stopped next to the boulder resting my hands on it. I heard her mumble out what could've been a curse word, but I didn't mind, and I could here her come up next to me staring down at the boulder. "You better not kill, me but I think you're right, we have been going in circles for almost two days now", June said, almost instantly making me frown. I turned my head the opposite direction, and listened in to nature, hearing a flow of water, suddenly, I grabbed June's hand and started to drag her to the water, earning a yelp from her. Once we made it past the wooded area, we finally reached the water, the sky dark as the moon providing the only bit of light we had. I took a seat on what felt like sand, and she took a seat next to me confused about my abrupt stop.

      "We're not going to find him", I said, being honest, knowing the consequences. I heard hear her inhale sharply, before saying, "I know, I just didn't want to give up...", she exhaled out the last bit of breath she had left from the previous inhale. "In the morning we should head back to the mansion", I said, losing all hope to ever find Huey. "Yea ok", she mumbled, obviously uncomfortable with the idea of leaving Huey out to fend for himself. I layed back on the sand, not caring what lied underneath me. Just then, I heard a rustle in the bushes that sat not to far from us. I shot up subconsciously, and turned my head around to see a shadow, that resembled a duck. "Huey?", I heard June ask, as she got up slowly making her way to the unknown figure. "Huey, It's me June", She repeated wanting to put whoever was there at ease, whether it was Huey or not. Just then as she reached the figure, they wrapped their arms around her and pulled her into the forest. I hopped up, and yelled, "June!", I started to run towards the same place she was pulled into. Once I reached the forest, I looked both ways of the path, and saw nothing, even if it was dark. "Shit", I said shameless of the vulgar word. I heard footsteps once again, and I started to follow them by ear hoping that it was leading me towards them, and not away. As I was walking I felt a body ram into me, like it was being pushed, and I fell over falling in a semi-muddy patch of dirt. I army crawled out from underneath the body, and stood up brushing off some of the mud, obviously missing some. I helped up whoever got pushed into, and they didn't let go of my hand, and they started to run in the opposite direction that I was going in. I cringed at the fact I was being dragged, but also at the pressure that was being put on my hand. "Huey's this way, just don't let go and we'll make it", I heard June puff out, from the sprinting. 

Sorry I didn't update yesterday. Also is this chapter making any sense, I know I did a POV change in the middle of the chapter, I just wanted to make sure it makes sense. 

Shoutouts~

Webby_Louie101

turquoise_su_fan

TheGothGirl12345