Chapter Eleven

(I do not own the quote above)

(May, June, and April will be used in this story, so I will be using the tumblr photo down below for reference of their looks, also Webby, Huey, Dewey, Louie, April, May, and June are all 14 currently)

Louie's POV

      I waited next to the front door of the mansion, it was a long wait but it was going to be worth it. Then I heard a few knocks on the same door, I hopped up and opened the door to show three female ducks, one of them, much taller than the rest said, "So you finally decided to invite us over, it's been awhile~". I sighed at her intentional seductiveness, and said, "Yes May, but that's not the whole reason I invited you".  They all pushed pass me into the rather large mansion, and they Ooed and Awed, like most people do. I was quite shocked to see the difference in their height, May being the tallest, April falling in-between, and June being the shortest of the three, as for Huey, Dewey, and I, we are about the same height, still being taller than May though. As I was walking towards the couch, I could hear April behind me say, "So you've upgraded from green sweatshirt, to green jacket". The rest of the girls laughed as I said, "Maybe you could use an upgrade too", hinting at sarcasm through the whole sentence. "Whatever, where's Dewey and Huey?", April asked, going off topic. I sat down and they all copied,but I could feel the three pairs of eyes on me as the question lingered in the air. "That's the thing", I replied, trying to slowly enter them into the family fiasco. 

. . . 

      "W-wait so your saying that Donald, is working now, Della left you guys again? Scrooge is becoming senile, Huey is also gone, Dewey is uh- yea, and there's someone named Webby", June said, trying to comprehend everything. I stared at June and nodded shakily, while saying, "Yea...Huey left last night is what Dewey said, but Webby...". I could feel May lean back against the couch and sigh before saying, "Where is she?" I stood up and beckoned her to follow and she did so, as we made our way up the stairs heading to the door of Webby's room. Unfortunately, Dewey was sitting at her door again, with his hands wrapped around his legs and his head also resting on his legs. May walked in front of me standing before Dewey as she said, "Dewey is that you...?". I watched his head snap up at the unexpected guest, and he hopped up in a flash, saying, "Uh...yea? May?". She smiled, and he smiled back, May always had a 'feel good' aura. "I was hoping to talk to Webby, to see if she would come out, ya know", May whispered to Dewey, trying to let Webby overhear. Dewey nodded hoping she could help, as she responded, "Alright, June and April are downstairs, I want you to go talk with them". Dewey decided to follow through and he headed downstairs, as for me I just waited by the stairs, not letting May leave my sight. 

      I watched as she knocked on Webby's bedroom door, as she got a similar response, that I received earlier. "Um, Hi Webby, you probably don't know me, but I'm May, and I'm Huey, Dewey, and Louie's childhood friends", she said trying to lure in Webby. "What do you want?", I could hear the girl's muffled voice through the door. May put her hands up against the door the same way I did earlier, and she said, "I want to talk to you...I know you've been going through some things, and I think talking about it might help". I heard the same lock unlock and the door opened a bit slower than it usually does, it was obviously Webby making sure, May was an actual duck. "Hi?", I heard, Webby mumble from the distance, and I saw May's smile disappear as she saw the damage that was done to Webby. "What makes you think, that you could possibly help me?", Webby shot, her voice rough. I watched May's face soften as she said, "Cutting feels good doesn't it?", and I watched as May turned over her wrists to reveal, old cuts that have healed and scarred. Webby's bold expression dropped as she noticed that May used to have a similar problem to her. "You wanna talk about it now?", May asked maybe a little cocky than she should have, but she was trying to prove a point, not become a therapist. 

      I watched Webby nod, as May wrapped her up in a gentle hug trying to not hurt her. "I know you think things won't get better, but having hope is much easier than losing hope", May said starting the long conversation, that I wished I could have sat down and said to Webby, but it was obvious that Webby needed someone who recognizes her pain. "I'll leave you two alone", I said, as I smiled to May and Webby, receiving smiles back from the two. I marched back down the stairs to see Dewey at is most vulnerable moment, crying in the arms of the two girls that you would never know were related. This family was going to get back together, I thought as I smiled seeing three girls turning everything around. I was walking towards the kitchen as something clicked, I needed to go get Huey. I ran towards June, who wasn't talking and whispered, "I'm gonna go try and find Huey, wanna come with". June looked at me and nodded and hopped up following me back to the door. We both put our shoes on and I watched as she put on a jean jacket over her yellow overalls. I opened the door and we both left the mansion on the hunt to go find Huey, not my favorite thing to do. June led me down to the sidewalk next to the main road and she took out her phone saying, "He won't be in the city, knowing Huey, he'll probably be somewhere in the woods". 

So, yea I've been updating everyday...I guess I just have a lot of ideas and motivation, that can't wait for my usually weekend updates. Also this chapter was kinda filler, it wasn't actually going to be an intended chapter, but I changed my previous hand written draft a little bit and changed it into a chapter. Trust me it is quite more interesting than the hand written version. 

Shoutouts~

ihavenonamehalp

Igneel_Dragneel

CallieIsBi