Sequel Information

If you have made it this far then it means you have finished my book!

In other news, this is made to inform you guys about the upcoming Sequel to this book called 'So Far Yet So Close *Ducktales Fanfic*' 

That book will take place right after this book, so there is no major time skips, the only difference is, is that Webby finally turned 15 now, so her and the triplet are all 15. 

Here is the rough draft of the description so far:

Sequel to- "If Only You Knew" *Ducktales*

After recent events of everyone moving in together; Lena struggles to keep up with all the ducks, with their constant fighting and the need to spend the money they get. With only the money in her pocket and clothes on her back, Lena falls behind paying her rent causing everyone to get evicted from the building. 

Lena having enough of taking care of the triplets, Webby and Violet, she sends them away to foster care, only to have all of the ducks being pulled apart one after another. Will they all meet again? Will they find their true home? Will Webby or Louie move on from their current relationship? Or will they all forget and move on?

~Recommended Age is 13+~

*Triggers* 

Angst

Abandonment

 Fighting

Abuse

*If any of these bother you don't read*

I will be accepting any constructive criticism, if you guys have any about the sequel description so far!

I hope you guys enjoyed this book and I hope you guys stick it out and read my sequel!