Chapter Three

*I do not own the quote above*

Louie's POV

      I walked out of the dining room after dinner, which was stupidly quiet. I went and sat on the couch, and Huey promised to talk about the argument tomorrow. I turned on the TV, and went channel flipping...there was NOTHING on! "Argh...", I growled, why is Saturday nights the worst time to watch TV, when they are supposed the be the best time for family movies. I felt a tap on my shoulder, and I turned around and saw...nothing? Weird, I looked back towards the TV and saw Webby sitting right next to me out of the corner of my eye. I sighed and said, "What is it Webby?", she giggled and I smiled at her laugh...it was precious. "So about Dewey and Huey...", she started, I looked at her signaling to continue. "I got Dewey to tell me, what about you and Huey?", she asked. I remembered the slightly awkward encounter with Huey in my room, and shrugged, "He said he was gonna tell me tomorrow". She shook me in excitement and whisper shouted, "EEEE IT'S GONNA WORK!", I laughed and she did too. 

Approximately 23 minutes and 47 seconds later

      While me and Webby were watching TV, I heard Uncle Scrooge yell, "Lads, it's game night...come to the er livin' room!". Me and Webby looked at each other in shock, eyes wide open, "Uh oh", we both said at the same time. Me and Webby both started panicking and I quickly spat out, "Let's just um...you be Dewey's partner and I will be Huey's", she nodded in agreement, and we sat there awkwardly like nothing happened. All the sudden I saw a red and a blue dressed ducks bolt down the stairs to the living room. Me and Webby went to the opposite ends of the couch, and waited for Huey and Dewey to sit down. I beckoned Huey to come sit with me and Webby had her own way of getting Dewey to go sit with her. I looked over at Huey and said with a smirk, "Ready to crush these losers?". His grin widened and he nodded, "Hundred and ten percent ready!". 

      "LET GAME NIGHT BEGIN!", we all looked over at the over excited Webby, and laughed. There were three teams, Me and Huey, Webby and Dewey, and Scrooge and Donald. We started with Monopoly, one of the longest board games, and the most angering. The game went by fairly smooth to begin with, but once people started buying properties and going to jail(Me in every game ;-;) it became a little more hetic to get around and not have to pay Scrooge *Cough cough* He's the only one with properties right now *Cough Cough*. Huey finally started to get properties and in my opinion he's a pretty good game partner. Huey placed a hotel down and he smirked, "Let's goo". We all laughed but the game ended with Dewey and Webby winning somehow, it's like getting drunk you remember drinking and waking up, but you don't remember what happened in between drinking and waking up. 

      Then we chose the next game which was me and Huey choice, so we chose Risk. The last time we played risk it took five and a half hours, and people started to fall asleep. This time should be different since we have coffee and we aren't playing it at one in the morning. Uncle Donald started setting up the board and handed out the pieces while Huey being the nerd he is read the instructions. Everything was going fine until Huey reread the instruction? "Hey Huey, dude you don't gotta reread the instructions again man" I said confused. He looked at me and said, "Well I need to reread it for some people since they weren't paying attention", and he pointed to Dewey. Uh oh. Dewey looked over at us and sneered, "What the hell do you mean!". Huey did a deep laughed and said-

A/N: I am sorry that took so long to publish I promised this chapter awhile ago, but I never got to it. Sorry it's short too, I just needed to publish something fast.