The silver-haired didn't even realize that he had collapsed on top of the ravenette, tears gushing out of his eyes. His body was shaking with sobs, sadness cluttering together in his brain.

"S-sorry" he whispered.

The boy under him was startled, he didn't expect this to happen.

"Y-you c-can g-g-go" Taehyung sobbed. "B-be free"

The hybrid looked confused but just crawled out of the bed, pushing the latter's body of him.

Without saying another word, he took a pair of pants out the older's closed and put them on, tucking his tail inside. He also put on a beanie, making sure no one saw he was a hybrid.

He completely ignored the crying human on the bed and just left the room.

Meanwhile, Taehyung just stayed on the bed. His mind full of a certain cat hybrid.

~~

"Taehyung?" a knock was heard on his door. It was already late at night and the silver-haired hadn't gone to dinner.

A muffled "no" was heard from inside the room and Yoongi sighed. He didn't know what the younger was up to but there was clearly something wrong. He had come home and just locked himself up in his room, he even got a hybrid from downstairs, who was gone now.

"Just let me in"

No response.

Yoongi had enough and pushed the door open.

"Kim Taehyung, what's wrong?" he spat but his tone immediately softened when he saw the younger's tear-stained cheeks.

The silver-haired just shook his head and curled into a ball, hugging his knees.

"Come on, Tae" Yoongi sighed. "You're a heartless mafia member, remember?"

The latter just scoffed.

"W-whatever"

Yoongi rolled his eyes and took a seat on the bed, putting his hand on the younger's thigh. He rolled the boy over so that he was facing him.

"Don't be a big baby and just tell me what's wrong" Yoongi ordered.

Taehyung pouted in response and looked up with his tear-filled brown eyes. He kicked the covers off, revealing his bare chest and tiny panties.

Yoongi gasped. This wasn't the boy's normal behaviour. Normally, Yoongi would be the one in panties, getting fucked by Taehyung. And wasn't the silver-haired depressed a few seconds ago?

"Taehyung" Yoongi whispered. "You sure there's nothing wrong?"

"I'm fine, sir" Taehyung whispered sensually. "Please fuck me"

He looked up, trying to be innocent, blinking his lashes up at the shorter. A huff left his mouth when Yoongi didn't do anything. Taehyung grew impatient and pushed himself on his hand and knees, sticking his ass out. The lace material was clinging onto the curves of his waist and damn, the silver-haired looked amazing.

"Screw it" Yoongi murmured before unbuckling his pants and sliding them off. He grabbed Taehyung's hips, pushing them against his boner.

Taehyung moaned in response, wiggling his butt against Yoongi's crotch.

"F-fuck" the older cursed. He grabbed the waistband of Taehyung's panties and slid them off, revealing his shaved entrance.

The shorter reached his hand out in the drawer, to grab the lube but Taehyung stopped him.