"Oh I got one..Maybe I'm already asleep when the message was sent to me so I didnt saw it"

"Oh ok."

"Umm thank you Sir...Have a good day"

"You too Tzuyu...Have a fun week without class."

"Hehhehehe..Bye sir.See you next week"
After that I went to the basement and fetched my car and left the school..

(At her car still driving)

Umm so what should I do now??.....
I dont have any plans to do..
Wait should I meet Lisa now?yeah maybe We should cause were both free..I then turn on the tablet of my car then dialed Lisa's number which I've got yesterday..

A few seconds later.. she already answered..

"Whats up..What are you doing"
She said speaking on the phone.

"Im in the middle of driving"

"Really,where did you go?"

"School.."

"Eh?There's no class the whole week right??didnt you know?"

"Yeah..well the announcement was sent last night around 10, but I didnt saw it cause I slept early."

"Ohh..So why'd you call?"

"Oh.about our hangout..Do you mind if we meet up now?cause I dont have plans to do"

"Umm Tzuyu??"

"Yes?"

"Mind if we hangout tomorrow?Besides we have one week without class."

"Why?"

"Its just because my fake boyfriend ask me out today and later,at lunch he invited me to his house to eat with his brother"

"Oh ok..No problem😀See you tomorrow then"

"Im really sorry..Ok see ya"

After that I ended the call and continued to focus on the road..

Well since this saturday is my sister's birthday...I think maybe i should visit her today..

I then head to the Cemetery...

Yeah my older sister died when I'm only 5 and she's 15 because of cancer..And we were like bestfriends then..And the day she died,I dont know whats happening with her when she suddenly didnt woke up cause Im just an innocent kid...

(At the Cemetery)

I have this bouquet that I bought on the flower shop near here and Im gonna give this to her as a gift...

After I get out of my car and locked it,I then head inside the cemetery and started to find my sister's grave..

As I found it,I placed the flowers infront of her grave and sitted on the grass..

"Hi sister..How are you doing up there?I know that your happy because youll be turing 32 this saturday..You know what,back when I was still in America,Mom used to cry because of you..Its just so sad that they are not able to come here and visit you because theyre busy with work.."

As I was talking with my Sister thats already an Angel..tears started to flow slowly from my eyes..Maybe because iys been awhile since the last time I visited her grave..

(20 minutes later)

As I was speaking with my sister,I suddenly felt a waterdrop in my arms and seconds later rain started to fall very hard..

"OMG..Why rain!"
Ugh..I forgot to bring my umbrella with me..And its pretty cold now..And Im only wearing a tank top..

"Rain,stop already plea-"