After that, it's like someone pushed the play button and my whole world comes crashing down around me. It feels like my heart didn't drop, it combusted. I'm not even aware of the tears which flow out of my eyes. My hands instinctively come in front of me as if to stop and erase the image which is present in front of my eyes. My whole body goes numb instantly with a layer of goosebumps covering me from head to toe.

 My whole body goes numb instantly with a layer of goosebumps covering me from head to toe

I stand there at the same spot and take in the whole scene again. Harry, who happens to be the one to kidnap my best friend, is sitting on the floor and crying his heart out as he holds her lifeless body in his arms while her blood covers the damn floor, coloring it as if the floor was never of any other color in the first place. Elizabeth's poor body has been brutally stabbed what looks to be countless times as a kitchen knife lays on the floor near her body which is covered in her blood.

My brain catches up after a few minutes and I'm broken out of the numb state that I was in and a heart wrenching pain runs through my whole body but still no particular emotion. My knees are about to give out and I want nothing but to fall to the floor and hold her body as I cry my heart out. But I can't. No matter how shattered my heart is, I can't show that.

I take a deep breath to calm myself as I move my eyes away from her body and close them momentarily.

"Did you fucking do this?"

He stays silent as he looks back to the lifeless body and then lowers his head, not looking back at me.

"Tell me! Who fucking did this!? It was you wasn't it!?" I shout at the top of my lungs and he just slightly nods.

I never thought that just a simple nod could make my whole world come crashing down all over again and cause a physical pain that I'm feeling right now.

"I.. But I didn't mean to," he mutters lightly as he looks back at me.

I'm finally able to feel an emotion again. Anger. And it is burning me from inside now. My hand instantly goes for the gun and I take it out, pointing it straight at his head. I have to stop myself right before I pull the trigger. I need answers first.

"Listen up and listen good. I need you to fucking start talking right now. I don't want to hear your whole sob story on how you didn't mean to do it, I want to hear why you did it! So I suggest, you start talking now!"

At first he doesn't budge but when I don't stop my yelling, he flinches a bit and I use it to my advantage to force some answers out of him.

"Do it," is all he says.

"What?"

"Do it. Shoot me. Kill me. I deserve to die. I'm responsible for this." At first, I'm a bit taken aback by his words but when my gaze falls back to Elizabeth's body, I almost lose control and nearly shoot him right there.

"Trust me, I'd be glad to make your wish come true. But before I do that, I want to know each and every single thing that you have done to my poor friend, you sly piece of shit."