Chapter 15

I miss you like crazy, I miss you like crazy.
Ever since you went away, Every hour of everyday.
I miss you like crazy, I miss you like crazy.
No matter what I say or do,
There is no getting over you.

***

So... I told Niall and Christina about last night.

They are currently having a mental breakdown.

We are sitting in the same cafe where we hangout almost everyday.

"Wait, What!?" Niall exclaims raising his voice.

"Finally!" Christina says as she throws her hands in the air just to be over dramatic and sits back in her seat.

"Can you both keep it down a bit? I just told you that I kissed him not murdered him." I seethe.

"Okay sure. But, details. Right now."

As I finish telling both of them the details they are dead silent. It kind of makes me uncomfortable.

"Sooo?"

"Um, nothing. Good for ya. You have finally warmed up to someone," Niall says as he shrugs.

"You do know that it's not true. I am not stone cold to everyone."

"Liz, honey, us four don't count. We have been there since God knows when."

I know that by 'us four' he means him, Chris, Liam and Louis. But I still try to defend myself.

"April. My coworker. I talk to her a lot. We are friends."

"Fine.. But it's good to see that you are finally starting to act normal," he says and dismisses the conversation because he knows that there's no point.

We both turn our heads to Christina. She looks lost in her thoughts. Niall snaps his fingers in front of her to grab her attention.

"Hey, come back to Earth. What are you thinking?" he asks her.

"Ohh, It's nothing. I'm happy for you, Liz. And if that asshole tries to hurt ya, I'll kick his ass."

"Me too!" Niall smiles brightly.

"Oh, you know at times like these, I miss Louis.." she sighs.

"Why?"

"Well Liz you see, he would have left by now to find Zayn to have a 'talk' and somehow by the end of the day he would've had all the information about him. Maybe even his blood group type.?" she says with a dead serious expression.

Niall and I burst out laughing.

"Honestly knowing him, I would expect the exact same thing from him. He gets slightly possessive when it comes to relationships for me." I say with a sarcastic smile.

"Slightly." Niall scoffs.

"Well you literally were the baby of our group. So he is allowed to act like that sometimes," she says as a matter of fact.

"Hey! I never asked to be in that position!" I say a bit rudely.

Little do they know it was one of the main reasons I left Seattle. I hated it when they acted like I was a five year old with not even a single clue about what I was doing. I knew that they were doing it all only because they cared about me and they didn't want me to face other things on top of which I was dealing with already. But it got on my nerves sometimes.