Chapter 3

Elizabeth's POV:

As I'm looking for the stranger that I just saw outside of my house literally a few minutes ago, my phone rings and I jump in fear. It's Christina. I pick it up, "God Christina you scared the living hell out of me!"

"Hello to you too. What happened? Something wrong?" she asks.

"I..I don't know. Just come to my house right now."

"Why Liz? You want me to scare away the monsters living under your bed now?" she asks.

"Get here. As.Soon.As.Possible!" I almost yell.

"Okay! Okay! Gosh now you're scaring me. Are you okay? because you sure are acting like there's a murderer chasing you."

"...Are you coming or not.?"

"Already on my way." she says and I hang up the phone.

After what feels like hours, I hear the door of my house open. "Liz where are you? I'm here!" I hear her voice and run towards her and start telling her everything. After I'm finished she looks at me with a confused expression.

"You're sure that it was a person standing there?" she asks.

 "Of course damn it!" I nearly yell again.

 "Okay calm down! What if he's just going to his house, maybe he lives somewhere near?
You can't just assume that someone just followed you to your house and left without saying or doing anything to you." she reasons.

"I don't know honestly. Can you please stay the night?" 

"Yeah sure."
.
.
.
The next day passes very quickly. I finish my work and start to head home. Yet again I feel like someone's following me. Okay I swear I'm so done with this now. I quickly turn around and see something moving towards the dark. 

"Okay.. Who's there?" I ask, my voice coming out more annoyed rather than scared. 

There's no answer. I know better than to go in that dark alley so I start to walk again. After taking a few steps, I stop again. I feel a warm breath on my neck. My breath hitches in my throat.
With out even turning to look i ask, "Who are you and what do you want?" Hoping that he won't say anything.

"Oh babe, I'm your worst nightmare, one might say." A deep, husky voice replies and I instantly regret asking in the first place.

I don't move. I want to run and scream for help but my feet are frozen to the ground and my body turns numb. 

I decide to turn around slowly. But when i do there's no one there. 

"Oh you've got to be fucking kidding me!" I yell. Have i started to hallucinate now? I think to myself.

I start to walk again and this time just as I turn the corner of the street, I'm harshly pushed against a wall by a very strong force. I let out a whimper.

"No, I'm not kidding love." the same voice replies.

"Let me go!" I try to yell but it comes out as a whisper.

"That I can't do", he lightly chuckles.

I can't see the person's face due to the darkness around us. When he comes a bit closer I'm able to see his eyes. They are emerald green. Those eyes.. I have seen them. Where have I seen them? 

After a moment i realize that he's that same person from work. 

"You're the person..the one who came to order.. just as I was about to leave..." I whicper more to myself than to him.

"Yes, figured it out pretty quick. Wow." he says. 

"You..You were the one who followed me last night!" I almost yell. 

He takes a step closer to me, pinning me against the wall. 

"Now listen sweetheart. Firstly, you never ever raise your voice at me. Or there will be consequences. Got it?" He says harshly and I just nod in return.

"Use your words, love." he says.

"Y-yes.", I stutter. What's wrong with me? why am I stuttering and letting him control me?

"Please leave me alone," I say calmly.

"Umm Okay, I'm leaving you this time but I'll be back soon."
And the next thing he says makes a shiver run down my spine.

"Just keep in your mind that, There's always something in the
shadows, staring at you. You weren't imagining stuff."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

A.N:

Thoughts..?

-A.S.