Chapter 6

I gather some courage and decide to look towards the person standing in front of me. I'm met with those green eyes once again. But this time, they are a bit darker in shade. I instantly take a step back.

I start to walk backwards but he grabs my hand and pulls me towards him. I try to get away from him but his grip around my arm is so tight that I fail miserably. I look at his eyes that seem like they are staring deep into my soul.

I take a moment to take in the appearance of the man standing in front of me, now that I can see his face clearly.

He has sharp features and a perfect jawline. He has curly brown hair. And then those eyes. Those damn eyes. I can't even look away from him.

The way he looks at me makes me uncomfortable and I put my hands on his chest to push him away from me. But, he is way too strong as compared to me. He doesn't even budge. He lets go of my arm and holds my jaw instead.

 He lets go of my arm and holds my jaw instead

No. I can't let him make me feel scared. I can't let him take control this time. He doesn't know who he is messing with. I know how to take care of myself.

"Can you tell me what the hell do you even want from me?" I ask him rather harshly.

"Hmm, I wouldn't use that tone if I were you because you're in enough trouble already, darling," his British accent even more clearer.

"Oh, how so, asshole?" I say sounding even more rude if possible.

"A friendly advice, stop talking like this or you're gonna regret it," he says with a devilish smile.

"What if I don't stop talking like this? What are you gonna do about it?" 

"Oh, you have no idea, love. This is the last warning. You don't even have an idea of what I'm capable of," he says, his voice dark. The grip on jaw tightens, making a shiver run down my spine.

"Once again, what do you want from me?" I ask calmly.

"You."

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me. I'm here to clear some things to you," he says. I remain quiet and he continues. "How many times do i have to clear that you aren't imagining me and these are not your hallucinations, love."

"H-how do you know if these thoughts have crossed my mind or not? And let me make something clear. I. Am. Not. Your. Love." I say becoming more mad by each second.

"And what did I say about that attitude of yours? I'll call you whatever I want. Trust me, you don't want to see my bad side."

"Oh, I didn't know that you could get any worse," I scoff.

In a matter of second, he flips us and pushes me against the wall so hard that I let out a whimper. One of his hand that was on my jaw goes to the back of my head and he grabs a fistful of my hair and pulls harshly which makes me let out a whimper again. 

"You don't even know me yet. You better control that attitude of yours before I have to do something about it."

He comes closer to my ear and whispers, "And trust me, you don't want that."

I close my eyes and he continues. "Go to the police and deal with the consequences, darling."

"What are you gonna do about it?" I ask as I open my eyes, anger visible in them.

"You'll see what I do to Christina and that friend of yours. What's his name again? Oh, Niall," he says and my eyes widen in shock as my body tenses.

"H-how do you know about them? H-h-how is that even p-possible?" I stutter as I'm still in shock.

"I know a lot about you. Oh and I know about Zayn as well. So, think before you do anything. Because I'm sure you don't want anything happening to these three. Especially Christina. Since she is the closest one. Even if you tell anything about this to them, there will be consequences," his tone makes me uncomfortable. "Oh, and Christina won't believe you anyway," he chuckles.

I decide to cover up my shock and insecurity in front of him. I can't let him see that this is indeed my weak point. "And what makes you think that?" I ask rather confidently.

"Oh well let's see," he says as he lets go of me and takes a step backwards turning to look at something but then looks back at me with a smirk. "Maybe your history with hallucinations I guess?" he shrugs.

I'm completely frozen and my lips are apart. Not even a single soul except Christina knows that here.. Even Niall doesn't know about it clearly. I have one question in my mind at the moment. How? How does he know all of this?

Alright, I was confused before but now I'm genuinely fucking lost.

I just stand there, looking at him. Completely blank. I don't know what to do. How does he know? How can he know!?

When he looks at how confused and lost I am about all of this, he chuckles again

When he looks at how confused and lost I am about all of this, he chuckles again. He has an amused expression on his face. What in the actual fuck?

"Confused, love?" he asks as he smiles and I notice his dimples. "Oh well, don't worry. You'll figure out everything soon. But I'm actually here to confront you about something," he looks towards the ground and then back at me. "You went to the police station, didn't you?" he asks.

What, is he a wizard or something? How does he know that now!?

Maybe he just assumed.

"No. I didn't," I say sternly, trying my best to lie.

He chuckles. What the hell is with this man and chuckling? Is he The Mad Hatter or something?

"Please tell me who are you trying to lie to?" he asks me as he shakes his head. "Well, before you have to lie again, let me clear this up to you. I know that you went there and you even stood there for quite a long time. Good thing you didn't decide to file a report. Or you would've been in a lot of trouble. Make sure you don't do it again. Okay?"

I don't say anything and just keep staring at the ground as if it's the most interesting thing on Earth. This makes him annoyed and he grabs my arm tightly.

"Are we clear?"

"Yes," I say looking directly in his eyes to show that I'm not scared of him. But who am I trying to fool over here? On the inside, I'm freaking out.

"Okay then, I have to leave now. But don't worry I'll be back soon. Don't do anything stupid that you may regret later," with that, he turns to walk away but then stops and turns to look back at me. "Oh, and stay away from Zayn or you might get yourself in trouble," he says the last part sternly and leaves. 

Now I'm just standing here again and thinking what the hell happened? 

I shake my head an run towards my house. I unlock my front door and lock it as soon as I get inside. I desperately need some sleep right now. I can't think about anything that happened today at this specific moment.

-_-_-_-_-