Chapter 9

"Every single day.
Every word you say.
Every night you stay.
I'll be watching you."

"Oh can't you see?
You belong to me."

My eyes shoot open again and I look at my surroundings. I'm not in my bed, I am at the couch. I think I fell asleep here last night while watching the movie. I close my eyes again. Just as I'm about to stand, my foot lands on something mushy. As I open my eyes and look down, my foot is on Niall's stomach. I instantly move it. Where is Christina though? I get up and make my way to my room. I find Christina sleeping carelessly in my bed. I nudge her and she shuffles a bit.

"Move. I wanna lay down."

"Go back to the couch.", she says, her voice groggy.

"No, it's not comfortable there. Move!"

"Okay. But no cuddling or I'll push you off the bed." she warns.

"Okay, whatever." I mumble.

She moves and I lay beside her. I fall asleep almost immediately. It's Sunday so we sleep till noon.

-

I wake up and go to the kitchen. Niall and Christina are already there. Christina is sitting on the countertop while Niall is searching for food in the fridge.

"Oh you're up! We need to get some food and you seriously need to go for grocery shopping. Let's get lunch, my treat," Niall says as he picks up his car keys.

"Wow. Someone woke up in a good mood today." Christina says.

"Seems like it. And why were you sleeping on the floor? You could sleep in the other room," I ask him.

"Well, I didn't choose to sleep on the floor. Both of us fell asleep on the couch and you pushed me off of it in your sleep. I was too tired to get up and go to the other room." he says and starts walking out of the kitchen.

"Sorry." I mutter.

"Don't say it unless you mean it, Liz." he says making me roll my eyes. "Okay now move your asses both of you, I'm hungry!"

"Just a minute, let me make myself look presentable"

"No one cares, Elizabeth."

"I do. You never know who you might meet," I give a playful wink.

"Oh, girls and their idiotic thinking."

"Hey, shut up and fuck off. Go sit in the car, we'll be there in a few minutes.", Christina says to him.

.

.

We go to our favorite cafe for lunch. I sit beside Christina and Niall sits in front of us with his back towards  the main door. 

I don't know why but I just feel like someone's watching me again. And the fact that I just had a conversation with my stalker about a week ago doesn't help.

Just as we are talking, I notice a familiar face entering the cafe with a group of other people. I stop talking and look towards him. He's wearing black jeans and a leather jacket. We make eye contact and I instantly move my eyes towards Niall.