Chapter 38

I don't imagine Harry's real parents in this.

It's totally up to you who you want to imagine them as.

But to me for some reason, they are Robs Heaps and Kelly Reilly
even though it doesn't make any sense.

But to me for some reason, they are Robs Heaps and Kelly Reillyeven though it doesn't make any sense

AUTHOR'S POV:

23/03/2008

It's a cold evening in a small hometown named Holmes chapel situated in Cheshire, England. A warm house with a small family living happily there. Aaron Styles and his wife Ava living a joyous life with their only child named Harry. 

Twelve-year old Harry lays on his bed, holding a pencil in his small hands while a journal sits in front of him. He is lost deep in his thought as he tries his best to come up with an idea of a gift for his parents since their anniversary is coming soon. His eyebrows stay furrowed, his feet dangling in the air as he lightly chews on the end of the pencil. His forest green eyes focused onto the page of the journal.

No flowers. Neither can I afford a watch nor a necklace. Oh God what am I gonna do!?

He grunts as he drops the pencil in the journal, shutting it and placing it back on the bedside table. He lays on his back while staring at the ceiling. He loves his parents more than anything in this world and he wants to express his love for them. He wants to give them something which shows them how much they mean to him.

The door of his bedroom creeks open with a slight knock on it. He lifts his head up to look at his mother standing there.

"Sweetheart, dinner is ready!" She smiles at him.

 "Coming, mum."

Harry is about to get up but his actions are interrupted by Roger rushing inside his room and climbing onto his bed. He affectionately licks Harry's face as Harry pets him.