Yet, even though you really didn't want to leave the comfort of your bed, you somehow found yourself sitting at the kitchen island, stuffing scrambled eggs into your mouth while Seokjin cooked a batch for Minseon.

"Feeling lazy today, huh,"  the eldest hummed, moving the finished eggs onto a plate and adding some delicious bacon on the side.  He set them on the empty spot beside you, waiting patiently for Minseon's arrival.

'I'm just sleepy, and nothing's wrong with that.'

As you stuffed the last piece of eggs into your mouth, Minseon's socked feet patted down the wooden stairs and into the kitchen area, stopping for a second to look at you, then he sat down quietly.  You could tell his face was flushed just by the way he kept hiding it, but you couldn't say anything to the boy because your face was almost the exact same rosy hue. Seokjin looked back and forth between you two, his confused yet curious expression making you look away.

"Th-Thank you for t-the food," Minseon whispered and shakily put some bacon in his mouth. He was really nervous today. What was on his mind?

'He looks so cute...'

Upon saying that in your head, Seokjin's eyes had widened in shock, but he decided to stay quiet for the time being, not wanting to bother your grumpy self.

Taehyung happily bounced into the kitchen, and with his phone clutched in one hand, he opened the refrigerator and grabbed a packet of blood. He seemed really cheerful today.

"What's got you so happy, Tae?" Seokjin chuckled as he shut the fridge door that Taehyung had walked away from.

The said male turned around and practically shoved his phone in the eldest's face, a happy smile on his lips while he went on about how he somehow managed to get tickets to some popular band's concert on Thursday.

"Here I was, laying on my bed when suddenly I got an email saying I won four tickets to a concert!! How, you may ask? Well, I entered in some contest a week ago and I guess I won! How lucky am I?!" Taehyung exclaimed, pulling back his phone from Seokjin's confused face.

"You sound like a schoolgirl," Jungkook simply said as he walked in behind Taehyung and took the packet from him, the older not saying a word since he was too happy to even bother with the thief.

You watched the screen on Taehyung's phone from afar, wondering what 'popular band' he was referring to.  Would you be going to the concert?  Taehyung never mentioned you, or anyone else for that matter, so it was still a mystery.

"What group is playing, oppa?"  you asked curiously, glancing at Taehyung's excited face with a tilted head.

The male smiled and waved his hands in the air like he was creating a rainbow.  "Only the most coolest!  It's April!"

"April?"  you questioned, not having heard of that group at all.  Maybe they're not as popular as he thought...

"Yes, April!"  Taehyung nodded and moved closer to you and Minseon, the boy just trying to eat in peace.  "April debuted one year ago, yet they're super popular now with their newest member, Dawn, also known as Choi Hyeongsoo!"  he quickly explained, not really giving much detail as to who this group named 'April' really was.

( a/n : hi.  Author-nim, here.  This band, April, doesn't really exist and is not based upon any existing Kpop band, because I personally created them myself for funzies, hehe~  )

Hearing about this group that made Taehyung so ecstatic made you feel curious. "When is the concert?" you asked, already forgetting the day he mentioned with all his loud fanboying.