47| Panic

[Unedited]

With salty tears streaming down your red cheeks almost like an endless waterfall, you dragged Yoongi back into your apartment, making sure he was carefully placed on the couch and not in a uncomfortable position.

You stare down at his lifeless body.  "O-Oppa...  I lo-love y-you, pl-plea-please don't b-be dead.."  you mumbled in a quiet whisper, your vision quite blurry due to all the crying. "I wa-want y-you t-to cuddle m-me an-and tell m-me th-that every-th-thing is go-going to b-be okay." you said, hiccuping constantly.

All you could do was cry. Before you brought Yoongi home, you tried to call the other members but their phones were all off, which was strange and really, really bad for Yoongi's state. With your shaky hands resting on his chest, you leaned in to hug the motionless older, broken sobs and hiccups coming from you as you mumbled quietly against him in hopes he would awake.

"S-Su-Suga-oppa... Pl-please c-come ba-back, I-I'm s-sorry." you cried, slightly squeezing Yoongi's torso.

All you did was close your eyes, wanting to feel his comforting warmth again, wanting to hear his soothing deep voice again, wanting to see his beautiful brown eyes open again.

A sudden feeling of warmth radiated from your chest and to the tips of your fingers. You never bothered to peel open your eyes since you were so sad, you wanted Yoongi back.

...You wanted Yoongi back.

The strange and unexplainable warmth that came from your body was practically growing in temperature the more you thought about Yoongi.  Soon it felt like you were surrounded by hot, burning flames, but it was comforting in a strange way.

".......Fl-Flo...wer..."

Your eyes shot open as you stood up to face the once lifeless Yoongi, who was now staring at you with confused and curious eyes, tears welling up as he stared in your direction for answers.

Yoongi sat up on the couch with no pain whatsoever, pausing and taking a moment to stare incredulously at his hands. He then looked up to you with his mouth hung agape. "I... I shouldn't... How am I..?" he said in pure disbelief, like he couldn't understand what just happened.

You stared at him for the longest time, still not moving from where your feet stood on the floor, your body working against your commands as you wanted to hug him tight but even you were a little confused and unsure about the situation. Your mind was totally blank, only your mouth hung open slightly like you wanted to speak, but you had no words nor voice to do so. Soon your frozen trance was broken by the sound of happy cries from the older, which caused you to tear up again.

Yoongi's shoulders shook slightly as he covered his face to hide his tears, yet you could still see the happy smile on his face.

"S-Suga...oppa...?" you mumbled in a unsure tone, your hand stuck midway from touching his shoulder. "H-How are y-you......alive?" you pulled your hand away when Yoongi looked up at you, his eyes unreadable for a second.

He broke out in a smile once again, suddenly jumping up to you as he pulled you into a tight, loving hug, showing you he was really here and this was not a dream. The waterworks started all over again as you felt the warmth from his embrace, your arms acting on instant to wrap around his body, returning the hug as you cried happily. You were so grateful he was living again.

He broke the hug first, stepping back and holding your hands in his bigger ones. "I'm glad I'm alive, [Y/n]. I don't know how- Honestly, I really have no clue as to how I'm not dead right now, but I'm so happy I'm not. I get to see you again." he smiled softly, swinging your linked hands from side to side in a gentle motion.