81| Plans

The remaining days of their weekend getaway had soon caught up– their very last moment being at the wonderful, calming beach they would soon miss.  But there's always another time; another moment.

The group safely arrived back home to the one place they felt attached to for eternity.  Minseon and [Y/n] had a bit more time before school started, and they wanted to spend that limited time well.

With lots of confetti and delicious homemade cake, the seven boys and [Y/n] successfully threw Minseon a birthday party he would never forget.  One that he would always remember and smile just thinking about it.

But all good times have to come to an end, and so school had once again began.

×

"Love you!"

You excitedly waved goodbye to your brothers and finally headed out the door, a certain brown haired boy stuck close by your side.

School started up again and you were really excited to see your werewolf friends since you haven't seen them in awhile.

The wind felt nice against your bare arms, giving you little goosebumps at the touch.  But from the corner of your eye, Minseon looked anxious— and seeing him anxious like that made you wonder if he was afraid to go back to school.

"What's wrong?"  you asked, resting your hand on his shoulder.  "Something bothering you?"

"No,"  Minseon replied a bit too quickly, raising your suspicion.

You sighed and pulled your hand away from the boy.  "Does it have to do with school?  You're looking pretty anxious."

"I-It's nothing,"  he denied again, shaking his head.

"Minseon, if something's bothering you, why can't you trust me and say it?"

The boy went silent, walking with his hands hidden in his pockets, a small frown on his lips.

Neither of you spoke the rest of the walk.  It made you feel bad– that maybe you pushed him too far and now he won't speak to you.  But you still wondered what made him anxious.  Was it something you knew already?

"What's up with you two?"

You glanced back and fourth from your close friends Kyungsoo and Changjae, wearing a confused expression as you stuffed a strawberry in your mouth.

"What?"  they both said in unison.

You squinted your eyes,  "you both are acting weird."

Kyungsoo glanced at Changjae for a second before shying away.

You quickly pointed at Kyungsoo, startling him.  "See?!  Weird."

'There's something happening and I wanna know about it!'

Minseon walked into the cafeteria with his bag of lunch Seokjin had given him this morning, nervously looking around for a specific table.  And seeing your table, he headed on over, although a bit confused when noticing three other boys sitting there as well.