91| Threat

[ WARNING: This chapter contains violence. Be aware. ]

Clouds drew in.  Another day of rain, it seemed.  Stormy grey clouds covered the sky, creating a shield of gloomy fog over the city of Seoul, the people in which were prepared for rain. Darkness spread throughout the city; the day only just begun.

Little brunet was on the lookout, for a boy seemed to have followed him around school all day long. He couldn't tell if he was in trouble or if he was stupidly jealous; only that he had some unreadable look in his dark and glaring eyes, which seemed to follow his every single move.

Minseon felt like a target. A big red symbol on his back saying, "come and get me!" But no one knew of his mark, only the intensely glaring boy. Jacob.

"Do you assume that he has some sort of hate towards you?" Eric suggested, his eyes glancing to Jacob, who simply just looked away as if nothing was happening.

"He's a strange kid," Kyungsoo added, leaning back on the chair. "But he doesn't have to be so obvious."

Minseon shook his head, ignoring the two. "C-Can we just e-eat, please?" he pleaded, stuffing his chopsticks in white rice as to distract himself.

"Where's [Y/n]?" Eric wondered as he sipped his water, looking for any sign of the girl. "Isn't she supposed to sit with us?"

The brunet sighed. "N-Not today, I gu-guess—"

"Hey," [Y/n] smiled as she took a seat by Minseon. "Were you guys talking about me?" she grinned.

"No," Changjae chuckled, chewing some rice. "But where were you? We were starting to think you weren't sitting with us."

[Y/n] shook her head. "I was busy, um, with things," she said, playing with her food.

"So, what's the plan for today?" said Kyungsoo as he eyed Minseon, watching as he turned around to look in Jacob's direction. "I mean, we should go out and do something fun, reckless. I'm feeling up to that—"

"No, nothing reckless," Eric interrupted with a chuckle. "I thought we could go out to eat somewhere nice, you know?" he looked around at the other members of the table. "Anyone?"

"I'm up for it," Changjae said with a raised hand for Eric's suggestion.

"Sure, then," Kyungsoo sighed.

"Minseon? You up for that? Nothing reckless, right?" [Y/n] smiled his way, but the boy was distracted. "Minnie?" she called.

"Huh? Wh-what?" Minseon stuttered, [Y/n]'s voice calling him out of his thoughts. Jacob left the cafeteria right before [Y/n] spoke of Minseon, leading the brunet to be curious of his whereabouts.

"We were talking about going to eat somewhere's after school. You wanna come?" [Y/n] asked, looking slightly concerned by Minseon's zoning out.

The boy sighed and continued to eat his last pieces of rice. "Y-Yeah, sure."

The rain was harsh as it poured and poured in Seoul, never ending.

Minseon was alone for the time being, the hallway empty of students or friends as he looked for the other washroom; the most used one turned out to be out of order, which led him to go look for the second washroom.

The pounding of the rain added as a way for him to ignore the emptiness in the hall, the eerie chills going down his back. He finally found the boy's washroom, thanking God that he made it in time.