48| On a Hunt

(A/N: ^^ Learning the dance above lol.  Also be warned this is unedited so I'm hoping you don't run into any typos)

Kim
Hi cutie :)

You rolled your eyes at this creep's text, groaning in annoyance that the dude still continues to text you. Why does he anyway?

You
Weirdo.

Kim
See, I knew you would answer!

You
Ugh leave me alone! I don't wanna talk to you.

Kim
:(  so mean...

You frowned at the phone screen, stopping yourself from texting him any further. He's very strange, and a stranger... so no.

Someone suddenly tapped your shoulder from behind, making you jump in surprise. You look behind and notice a frowning Jungkook.

"What?" you frowned slightly in return, remembering the stupid Kim guy.

Jungkook furrowed his brows together as he stared at you, like he was thinking of what he was gonna say.  "Ah, right!  We're all doing something fun today!"  he exclaimed, waving his hands around in a weird motion.  You just stared.

"Uhh... like what, oppa?"  you say, folding your arms in a comfortable position.

"Hunting!"  he smiles.

You raise an eyebrow.  "Hunting?"  you say in confusion, staring at the older with your head a little tilted to one side.

Jungkook's mouth hung open a bit as he stopped his hand waving thing, looking at the ceiling before he turned back to you.  "We'll be teaching you how to hunt humans... f-for emergency purposes only though!  We don't usually do this but I'm glad I can.  It's fun!"  he grins as he faces the stairs.  "Go get ready when you want.  We leave in an hour."  and with that Jungkook retreated back upstairs, leaving you of course to think back on everything he said.

"Hunting?"  you mumble, frowning a bit at the thought of hurting humans.  You've never actually tried to hurt anyone before, and the thought of doing it as a way of survival is sickening to your stomach.  Yeah, there's vampires that may enjoy more than others, but you sorta hate the idea.  Hopefully they'll just demonstrate for you and not make you literally do it yourself.

You hop off the couch, grabbing your phone and heading up the stairs to your room.

Shutting your door behind you, you walked over to your bookshelf to read a good book for awhile; this time watching how you flipped the pages so no blood was unnecessarily shed. You sorta got bored of what you were reading after 35 minutes, so you just decided to lay on your bed and scroll through whatever was on your phone at the time.

Kim
Hi again meanie :)

You rolled your eyes at his comment, pulling down the notification to reply.

You
Uh didn't I tell you to leave me alone?

Kim
Yeah, but sorry babe, I don't wanna stop :(