35| Explanation

Jungkook set me on my bed, my waterworks long gone as everything settled in, making me stare blankly at the ceiling.

"[Y/n], we'll have to teach you how to control yourself around humans," Yoongi softly spoke.  He was laying beside me, holding my hand while frequently giving it light squeezes of comfort. "We'll also have to teach you some other stuff later on."

"I wonder what her power is." Taehyung wondered aloud.  The second youngest was sitting at the end of your bed along with Hoseok who occasionally would pat your leg.

Seokjin sighed, pacing around the room only to stop for a brief moment to stare at us. "Yeah, but guys, let's focus on what just happened please." he said, pinching the tip of his nose. "How is she this way?  No one turned her, right?" the eldest gazed at each one of the guys, giving them a hard stare.

Everyone shook their heads at him, also deep in thought about how this happened.

"What if it was that Ji– Jwo?  No.  Oh!  What if Jaemin turned her awhile back?" Namjoon suggested, leaning back in the chair he placed by my bed.

Jimin raised his hand cutely. "What if you-know-who-we-dare-not-speak-of turned her when he kidnapped her?"

"Hm." Seokjin huffed lightly, sitting somewhere on the floor. "We need some sort of explanation to this."

"I can help with that."

Everyone instantly turned their heads towards the now open door, jumping back or freezing when they noticed a old woman standing in the doorway, smiling warmly at me.

"AaaaaaHHHHhhhHhhhhhHHhh!" Seokjin screamed dramatically, actually scared of how and when the woman got in the house.

The unknown lady only glared lightly at the eldest, making him gulp and quiet down.

"Anyways.  I was going to introduce myself if it wasn't for this man screeching at my sudden presence.  My poor ears." she straightened out her black dress and glanced back up to look around the room curiously.

Realization suddenly hit me hard upon the head. "Wait.  I know you!!" I exclaimed, pointing at the woman, who in return nodded at me.

"Yes, yes you do my child."

Hoseok peeped his head out from behind Taehyung's back. "Who are you exactly?" he questioned carefully, cautiously.

She bowed formally. "Hello. I'm Lee Sangmi. I'm a witch, and a great friend of [Y/n]'s mother." lifting her head back up, the woman now known as Sangmi went over to check on me.

"Friend of my mother? You knew my mother?" I repeated, seeming surprised and yet so confused and curious. I never met my mother before, not even one picture of her did I have.

Sangmi nodded slowly, opening my mouth and smiling at the sight of my fangs. "Yes. I did know her."

"Did?" Seokjin was the one to question, looking a little curious too of my family and past as well as everyone else.

The woman looked down for a moment, a small frown gracing her features, a glint of sadness and sorrow in her unnatural purple orbs. "Yes. . I knew your mother and father. Wonderful, kind, loving and caring people I must say. A lot of people missed them when they died, including me."

I knew I couldn't feel sad about hearing of my parents passing. I didn't know them, I never knew them in the first place. Though I did feel upset that I'd never be able to meet them at all. "How'd my parents die?" I asked slowly, fiddling with the hem of Yoongi's blue shirt.