64| Strange

[Unedited, sowwy]

After nervously standing too long in front of the door, Minseon shakily huffed and mustered up the courage to knock. The door didn't open for what felt like a full minute, and the boy wasn't having it right now. He was wondering where [Y/n] has been the past four days.  Yesterday, Minseon couldn't help but feel like something was very wrong— something he couldn't quite pin-point yet.

Click.  "Ah, uh— oh. Hi.. Who are you?" a tall male answered, raising a curious brow to the boy.  In the background you could see two other men talking to each other, not even caring who was at the door.

"I-I w-was wondering i-if [Y/n] li-lived here, sir." Minseon stammered out, nervously fidgeting with his sleeves, keeping his eyes locked on the other male. Is he her brother or something? he thought, seemingly curious yet feeling cautious.

The older blinked at Minseon before looking away, a sad and hesitant look in his eyes.  Minseon noticed.  The boy squinted his eyes as he overlooked the male's facial expression, wondering if he got the wrong address or not; or if something had happened to [Y/n].  His stomach started to churn with worry.  He felt his fists clench slightly as he stood there, moving his weight off from one foot to the other, back and fourth.

"Sir..  If you d-don't m-mind me asking, d-did something ha-happen to [Y/n]?"

"Who are you to her?"  the male replied without a glance, a strange tone to his voice.  Something seemed off, and Minseon could feel it.

The boy blinked, stepping back a bit.  "I-I'm her fr-friend, sir,"  he stuttered.  "We g-go to the s-same sc-school."

The tall male only nodded, stepping back inside the house with a slam of the door, leaving Minseon confused and worried if he did or said something wrong.  Maybe he did get the wrong house..  Or maybe not.

Behind the closed-security of that door, the human boy could hear faint yelling.  Minseon furrowed his brows and looked around him.  But seeing no one around, he sighed.  Now was the time he would leave—

Click.

"You.  Come in."  the tall male from before spoke, a sceptical look in his eyes as he moved away just enough so the boy could slip through the door.

Minseon cautiously peeked around the area behind him before slipping hesitantly through the crack in the door, only to be instantly pushed to what seemed like the living room of the house.  He was forced to sit down by two men he's never seen before, both equally good-looking, just like the strange guy at the door.  The human boy raised his hands in the air midway, his hands shaking a little. He watched with confused eyes as the seven men in the room followed his every move with their piercing gaze, the one next to him glaring subtly.

"D-did I d-do s-something wrong?"  Minseon asked with worry laced in his tone.  The hard looks he's getting from these guys made him feel like they would kill him at any given moment.  What has he gotten himself into now?

The one that sat across from him squinted, cocking his head to the right a tiny bit.  "What's your name."  he ordered in a demanding tone, his doe eyes giving the boy chills.

"N-Na Minseon!"  he nervously shouted out of the blue, covering his mouth straight after.  "S-sorry..."

"What are you?"  a red haired male asked from beside him.  But wasn't he just in front of him—?

"What a-am I?  I-I'm obviously h-human, what e-else would I be?" he joked, hiding his hands as he hung his head low, fear crawling up his back. "Wh-Where's [Y/n]?"

"Stop asking that!" one snapped, glaring hard into the boy's skull. Minseon visibly shivered at the low, menacing growl that erupted from the male straight after. What's with these guys?!

"O-okay, okay! I-I'm hu—human, I-I'm friends w-with [Y/n] an–and I sw-swear I only live a c-couple bl-blocks from here! Wh-what do you wan—want f-from me!" his stuttering made the doe-eyed male in front of him growl, getting obviously annoyed by the kid.

Dead silence fell upon the room in a uncomfortable hold; all six men disappeared away from Minseon in a blink of an eye, causing the poor boy to shake and wonder if they were some sort of demons who wanted to kill him for no reason at all.

"I'm Seokjin," someone said from behind the boy, causing him to jump and stand up. "We're [Y/n]'s older brothers." he finished, giving a small smile only for the younger to see right through it.

'Something is up with these guys... I don't like it.'

"So y-you're her b-brother?" stammered Minseon. Seokjin nodded lightly. "S-So where is she now? C-Can I-I see her?" he added a little too excitedly, a hopeful tone to his voice.

Seokjin frowned a bit, turning away from the boy's gaze. "She's out visiting a cousin right now. She'll be back soon."

"C-Cousin?" Minseon didn't buy it. He didn't believe the older male, that smile he wore was fake, forced— he could see right through it. "I d-don't believe you.." he muttered, but unknowingly the older heard his words, a frown playing on his lips.

"What?" he said.

Minseon looked up and pointed a finger at Seokjin, the older's eyes staring straight into his. "I d-don't b-believe you!" he repeated, louder this time. "S-Something's wrong, I-I can feel it!" He held his hand towards his heart subconsciously, tugging at his shirt lightly, feeling desperate all the sudden.

"What's going on down here?" a blue-haired male called, standing at the doorway of the living room, a frown etched on his lips.

"I don't know, Yoongi," Seokjin replied, sharing a glance with the other man, almost like they were talking mentally to each other. Freaky..

The guy named Yoongi slowly approached Minseon, stepping closer until he was standing right in front of the boy, boring holes into his skull with just his dark, piercing gaze. Seokjin just stood beside them, giving Yoongi a look that meant something but Minseon didn't know what.

"Go home, kid. Look, it's 8 o'clock, okay? Leave before your parents worry or something." the blue-haired male spoke softly, gently pushing the young boy towards the front door. Minseon felt upset, sad, angry.... Where did all these feelings come from? He's never felt so much like this before..

"No!" he abruptly shouted, surprising both of them. "I don't w-want to l-leave!" he pleaded, refusing to go outside the house.

"What's wrong with him?" Yoongi whispered to Seokjin, side glancing at the boy who was standing against the door. The other male simply shrugged and sent Minseon a puzzled look.

"Why won't you leave? [Y/n]'s fine—"

"She's not!" exclaimed Minseon, cutting Seokjin off. "I don't b-believe you! Y-You're lying— I can f-feel that s-something's wrong and you're not telling m-me!"

Just at that moment, wherever [Y/n] was, she felt a spark of pain in her chest, a strange feeling overcoming her.

♥︎ a/n ♥︎
Heheheheh