55| Addictive

[WARNING: Long chapter ahead~~~]

There is still another hour until school would finally finish.  You were busy hanging about the halls, giggling and messing around with your best friends.  Things just passed by you in a blur— the other students that walked by; the jokes your friends made; and including the multiple times they've caught you zoning out on them.

"[Y/n]!"  you jumped in surprise and quickly looked to Kyungsoo.  "Oh my..  This is the fourth time you've done that in the last couple of minutes!  What is up with you today!?" he yelled as he clutched your shoulders, concern swirling in his eyes.

You sighed heavily, shifting your gaze to your hands, blankly staring at them.

"Honestly...  Ugh, I don't even know myself,"  you muttered out, rubbing your arm.  "Something's been bothering me today.  I feel like I want to go somewhere, to something or— ugh!  Help me here?  I have no idea what's wrong with me." you huffed.

Eric glanced at you, looking up from his phone that he was smiling at just before.  "Why don't you come over and maybe we could talk about it?  Is it something serious?"  he questioned, you could hear the concern in his tone.

A smile tugged at your lips. You felt a little happier, knowing your friends really cared for you.

You shook your head lightly.  "I don't think it's serious,"  you suddenly paused, feeling your heart do that ba-dump, ba-dump, ba-dump thing— except it was quickened, almost like you were running really, really fast.

"[Y/n]?  Kim [Y/n]??"  called Eric.

"What's up with her now?"  mumbled Kyungsoo.

All you could feel was this want— like a craving.  But you were very unsure of what you wanted in this moment.

'My heart...  What's wrong with me now?  Am I sick?  No, I can't get sick, right?'

Changjae suddenly tapped your shoulder, making you jump in surprise a second time today.  "Wh-What?"  you stuttered, confused and hoping for answers.

Kyungsoo sighed.  "I think we need to talk."

Everyone settled at Changjae's house. You, along with everyone else, sat comfortably on the bed in Changjae's room, talking. You were pushed to go first; they wanted you to tell them everything. But maybe you should leave out Minseon? No offence to him, I mean.

"I don't know," you started off, fidgeting with your sleeve. "It kinda started around break time at school. I was walking along the halls— you know Mrs. Gu?" they all nodded. "—well, she was sick today with the cold, so we sadly got a substitute teacher; a mean one."

"Does this have to do with anything?" groaned Kyungsoo, looking bored already.

You laughed lightly. "Well, I just wanted to tell you evvvverything, you know, like you guys told me to do?"

"Ugh, just get on with itttttt," Kyungsoo whined impatiently.

"Fine, fine. Well— yeah, he was mean and all, so I got pretty tired from class 'cause of him. Anyways. I went into the hallway and suddenly thought: 'oh! I should take a nap, I'm so tiiiiirrred.' and that's when I went outside, to the big pretty tree in the school yard. I laid down against it and fell asleep, but thankfully this really handsome guy woke me up, telling me class was about to start in around 2 minutes. Ugh, did I say he was handsome? Ignore me—"