90| Sudden Visit

Hopefully this is long enough to cover for the missing chapters!

[NEW UPDATE SCHEDULE]
I will now be updating Rain every 2 weeks on Sunday! It would be better for me as i'm really busy (and kinda stressed out about what to do first most of the time), so I hope this is okay with you guys. If this works out, we could finally have steady updating for Rain. Thank you for waiting so long. Enjoy!

Kinda unedited towards the end..

The clouds drew in, creating a grey-looking sky as the pitter-patting of the rain never seemed to slow down. Every single drop that hit the ground added to the countless puddles of water that laid in the street; the clear liquid rippling whenever someone's shoe stepped in them.

Kids played joyfully in the rain; splashing drops of water in different directions as they jumped in many puddles. Their smiles never seemed to fade. The streets were full of people who were either wearing raincoats or holding umbrellas close. The rain was usually calming to you, but today it wouldn't help you.

That strange moment that happened yesterday just wouldn't stop flashing every now and then in your mind, constantly giving you thoughts about other things, all related to the bite. Every time you remembered the feeling of your teeth sinking in his skin... it created a weird feeling in your stomach. Like butterflies.

"Hey."

A small shriek came out of your mouth, a frown on your face as you turned to the intruder that entered your room. "What's up? Your thoughts are... pretty loud," Seokjin chuckled, making your cheeks turn a little red.

"It's... nothing," you hesitantly replied, turning around to face the wall, thinking of something else to drive him out of your room.

The eldest chuckled again and stepped in front of you. "I know what you're doing and it's not going to work," he said.

You scoffed, "great."

"Now, what's actually up with you?" Seokjin asked, left hand on his hip. "You know I can always hear what you say in your head, right?"

"Well, if you can hear my thoughts.. then shouldn't you already know the answer to that?" you fired back, cocking your head to the right with an eyebrow raised.

"Don't be sassy with me, missy." He moved his hand in front of your face and flicked your forehead. "And yes, I obviously know the answer, but I just wanted some... confirmation."

"Yeah, yeah." You walked over to your bed and sat down at the end, zoning out for just a second, your eyes pointed towards the open window.

Then it closed.

"You shouldn't have your window open when it's raining, you'll wet the floor," Seokjin said as he moved back from the wall, sitting gently beside you on your bed. "Anything you wanna talk about?"

You thought about it.. and... maybe it was about time you told someone what you've been experiencing lately. It's better to tell someone than keep it a secret... right?

"Okay," you sucked in a deep breath and fixed the end of your sweater. "I've been having these... strange dreams, I guess. And not only that but, I've also been feeling weird. But the really weird thing is that it's only happening around Minseon."

"What?" Seokjin said, leaning closer as if he couldn't hear what you said. "Explain a little bit better, [Y/n]. I can't understand code."

'Stupid jokes again.'