Hallucinations?

WBE: 343
WAE: 416

...................

((21st of Second Seed, 4E 205, 9:02 p.m.))

"Do you not remember what happened last time?" I trudged forwards, the world spinning. I'd gone five days this time. Four. Three. Two. One. I could make it a few more, couldn't I? I, pie, lie, die, cry, shy, nigh, buy, fly...

I could just prick myself with Nightstorm. The electric enchantment kept me awake. Awake, fake, make, bake, cake, stake, rake, lake, make...

"Stop that rambling."

"I'm not rambling!" Ramble amble bamble camble candle thimble bindle brindle pebble bubble meddle...

"Lass, who are you talking to?" To, blue, shoe, rue... I looked up and saw a giant diamond dragon the size of Whiterun. I tried to bring it down. "There's nothing there, stop!"

"Get down here, you monster!" I began to climb a tree to reach the beast. "Come... here..." I panted.

"Well, mortal. It looks like you're having fun." I nearly fell down. A man in funnily-dressed clothing was dancing on the pine tops. Somewhere in my blurred mind, I recognized him for who he was. Perhaps it was because it wasn't a he, it was a He. Everyone should know that.

"Sheogorath?" I slurred, reaching out to the god. He simply stared at my outstretched hand and leaned forwards on a cane.

"That's my name. Or at least it is now. Maybe it once was. Or is it your name? Maybe you're Sheogorath? Ha! What am I saying? She's Sheogorath! Eh, you'll learn."

"Stop! I need to deal with the--" the dragon was gone. "What in the name of Oblivion--"

"I love your sense of humor!" he chortled. "I should tear out your brain and use it for your humor. We should have tea sometime, you're amusing! Your daughter must've been wrong about you, yes indeed!" He vanished in an instant, and I fell towards the ground. I was only a few yards up, but it felt like I was falling for miles. My head started spinning as I landed in someone's arms.

"Caught you," a gruff voice rumbled. "Now don't climb any more trees, lass. There isn't a dragon, there's no... 'Sheogorath', and I do not want to have to save your ass because of sleep deprivation!" Brynjolf set me on the ground. Trying to get my mental processes together, I pulled out Nightstorm to give myself more energy. "Oh, no you don't." He easily pulled it out of my hand. 

I couldn't fight him. He laid me down on the ground, and once my eyes were closed, I knew they wouldn't open for quite a long time...