DATE AND PASS OUT

<< Don't forget to vote!>>

Jason

"it's okay Jason , you have apologised a million times." Said cathedral as she held my hand.
The familiar touch of her gave me sparks, electric sparks of affection and passion.

"It does not still justify my behavior."

I said, thinking about my next words.I knew Cathedral more than she knows herself.

"It's okay I have forgiven yo-"
I wiped a lone tear sitting on her right cheek.

"Go on a date with m-"

"What-"

" A date with me and I know you will forgive me."

"But why ? Jason, you can have any girl you want. Why me?"

" Because when I  saw you, I don't want anyone else, I want you." I said. No girl had ever attracted me as Cathedral did. She had me falling head over heels. I wish that day had never happened. I wished I had never left her alone.

 " Okay , I will go on a date with you" she giggled, while I resisted the urge to kiss her. In response I held her hand and my lips couldn't help but smile.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow in the evening."

" What do I wear? do I need to dress up? Can I wear my sneake-"

"Wear whatever you want, but I would prefer nothing."
I said nonchalantly and from the corner of my eye I could see hew jaw touch the floor.

"You Mr Blake are a total perv"

" Oh you see I am a sinner myself and don't panic for the clothes I won't judge you."

"Sorry..its-its just that I've never been on a date before..."
I restrained myself from spilling last summer, to prove how much of a lie it was.

"It's okay Cathedral, please come in."

" Oh no I need to go, I look like I just came out of a coal factory."

"I know it's inappropriate but you look sizzling in thos-"

"Jason!" She shouted.

" I think you must not be looking forward to tomorrow"

" No , I am , you are coming with me"

" Are you ordering me around?" She said in a serious yet husky voice.

"N-'"

" I like it" she whispered shyly.

" A sinner ourselves aren't we Cathedral?"

"Underestimating others, aren't we Jason ?"

" Yes and aren't you supposed to be a good Christian girl, cathedral ?"

She came near as her lips touched my ear ," I don't know should I ?"

I felt the electric passion run down my spine and all over my body. She still had the effect over me even after a long time. I noted her teasingly seductive tone.

'oh , two can play a game cathedral' I thought to myself.

" You are going to regret your past actions and maybe enjoy mine?" I whispered in the same way, her cheek touching mine. I felt her shiver and her breath get stuck as the tucked a strand of hair and turned my face towards her, our lips inches away and noses touching. 

There ran down a current as her ocean grey eyes pierced into mine. I felt an explosion when she leaned more into my touch.

My heart screamed with sheer ecstacy;
" Win her over again"

I will win her heart again as I did an year ago.
________________________________________________________________________

Cathedral's pov
" -it felt like-"

"Continue ."

" Current explosions an-and I totally lost control suddenly I was so bold and I wasn't afraid and forgot about everything else. It was like I was in his control, the touch of him , drove m- drove me-"

"Crazy?"

"In a different world, and I can't clear up my thoughts bu- but it felt good and I felt-"

"Happy?"

"Yes more than, what is happening to me, Mrs Hemret?"

"Oh please Cath it's Anna and darling-"

" What?"

" You. Like. Him"

" What, no I just met him like a month ago"

"It doesn't take time but just moments and memories to fall for someone."

"I don't think, I mean Alex-"

"It's okay Cathedral, you cannot live forever with just memories and a weeping heart, you have to let go and this is the perfect time, I know it's hard and it's been a whole hard year but let go of him, let go of the pain you live with everyday. I want to see you cherish Cathedral, like how you were wit-, like how you were before."

"Don't you think I am being mean and using Jason as a rebound?"

"No honey not at all if was he your rebound, you would never have felt the passion on his touch-. Wait Jason , Jason who ?"

"Jason , Jason Blake."
She looked at me with amusement and then broke out into a big smile.

"Is everything alright ?"

"Yes, yes , but are you sure it's just been a month ?"

"Yeah , why would you asked that?"

" No -no I mean your , your parents are associates and your father's are good ol'chaps"

"Oh maybe I've seen him around  business dinners and we may have been on a trip once, oh yeah I'm sure that they came over dinner-AHH" I felt agonizing pain as dregs of that dinner played in my mind. My breathing became erratic, I knew I was having a panic attack.

"Oh my- are you okay Cathedral? Breathe Cathedral, it will be okay."

" I-I can't remember anything from la-last summer AHH my head!!"

The picture of Jason kissing me flashed for a fraction of second. All my energy drained. The colours left my eyes and all turned into a blind black.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q- Do you have a boyfriend/ girlfriend?

The cats going to be out real soon.. 

What do you think happened last summer?

Why can't Cathedral remember anything? 

How did Alex die?

Read to find out..

Don't forget to vote, share with your friend and comment your favourite part!