LONG FORGOTTEN LOVE

<< Don't forget to vote>>

Cathedral

" -Yeah I need that bastard to stay away! FIND HIM!"

Wow, just wow, really nice words to hear after you wake up from a full fledged panic attack!

And yes I remember, I remember everything. 

I try to look towards the source of the voic-scratch that a-make-your-ears-bleed shout.

Key word 'try', the white blinding lights along with the sunlight coming fro- why the fuck you need that much of light ? Photosynthesis?

"Wes , how are you feeling? Are you okay? Is your head oka-"

"Shut up and blow off every source of the white light or I'll blow your head"

" Okay chill Godzilla I'll do it"

The blinds were shut and the white lights were replaced with a soft yellow cove lights.

How could I not recognise that voice?
He's so sweet and war- bastard.
How dare he call me Godzilla?
Anger fumed inside me but I calmed myself a bit.

"Godzilla, really Jason?"

" Yes, So, you recognise me?"

" Do you really think I'll lose my memory, Jason Blake?"

I saw him tense at my words, the flashes of him kissing me were driving me crazy, and I felt like I lost a big part of myself. I could feel a huge headache sprinting in my head and I grabbed my head as I felt a wave hit me.

" Cathedral are you okay? Do I need to call a doctor?" His voice dripped with panic.

There was definitely something I am unaware of, there are mixed memories and emotions.

The summer last year holds so much more than Alex.
And there is only one way I could know- my diary.

"I am okay, it's just a headache, but what did I miss out on?"

" Not much but a really good friday and our date."

Date, what date?
Oh shit! Date!
I had a date with the Jason Blake.
There was no confusion in me- I knew I liked him and I might consider Anna's words.

It is time for me to let go of the past, but not before I know every single inch of last summer.
Oh wait-

" Wait it's not evening yet, so why would I miss our date"

That came out really desperate!

" Really Wes? I thought you were really smart with straight A's but not that smart, are we now?"

" No I am indeed smart-but what's the problem-"

" You are stupid to think I would take you on a date like this? "

He looked at me and made an annoyed expression.

I realised I was in the same charcoal dirty clothes I wore when I went to the Blake's mansion.

"Shit! You are right I am real du-"

"I was not stressing on your clothes but your health."

I felt a bit relaxed and then it hit me I was in my room and I realised- no one except my parents have been in my room.

It is very personal to me and yeah, very messy too.
I looked around to see myriad paintings, rough sketches and empty canvases.

I looked at Jason wide-eyed,