DIAMONDS AND APOLOGIES

Jason's pov
It's been a week since I saw Cathedral that night. It was very strange to find her sitting  in my parents living room with my parents at midnight.

She said she was there to drop off some files. It was a lie I knew, but couldn't come up with any other explanation to this.

How can she look straight in my eyes and not remember ? This makes me very angry that the lying bastard gets a special place in her heart but I don't. This made me very angry.
Mom and dad knew nothing about us.
That night, I was so frustrated because of workload and new meetings. And I was furious, how could she not remember me, how?

All of my thoughts,
Every dream I see,
Anywhere I go,
Every face I see,
I want it to be you...

She has been the only thing on my mind since forever.
I came home and entered the living room to see her angelic face smiling at my parents, is she really a human or did she fell down from the heaven?

Then that was it I vented out my frustration on her, I could see sheer pain inher eyes flowing down in tears.
I couldn't stand it, so I left the room.

I feel so guilty over it, I can't see her in pain. I've been kicking myself for days for misbehaving.

I want to apologise, I needed to, because I needed her, to be mine. It is honestly late to apologise as I just landed in Paris for a business deal.

That's it, first thing to do when I get home is to beg for an apology.

My thoughts are interupted when I get a phone call.
"Hello, Jason Blake here"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cathedral's pov
Oh.My.God. This looks beautiful. I think it's the best design I've ever made. It took me a whole freaking week and a ton of coffee to finish this. And I am so proud.

The design is a combination of millennium and a bit vintage architecture which is given a down to earth touch and it is perfect! And it suits Jason's taste.

Jason, it's been a week and I can't keep him off my mind. I remember his face somewhere in my past.

But It took me whole night to just touch up all the design. I quickly took my car keys and raced towards the Blake's mansion. I rang the bell and waited for any response.

The door was opened by Luciana, the caretaker of the mansion.

 I was welcomed by Mr. Blake in a formal grey suit 

,"welcome Cathedral, what are you doing here so early?"

"Jason's comming back today isn't he ?"

"Yes darling but wh-"

"Here are the designs with all the modifications made"

"Please step inside and let out a breathe, Cathedral"

I realized my current state upon his words. I was wearing a light grey top which was smeared with charcoal and graphite. The jeans I was wearing was initially blue which now had turned into a filthy shade of black. Smears of graphite were visible on my face.

I sat on the cozy leather couch in hesitation, as Mr Blake looked over my design and arching eyebrows,

 "you did this all over in just two days and that too alone ?"

"Yes sir, I knew how much Jason means to you and how important it was to you."

"Cathedral we are so thankful to you, but we are sorry as well for Jason's behaviour last week. He doesn't come here that frequently but when he does, he is too stressed."

Mention of his name stiffened me a little an-wait...did he doesn't come here ?

"Mr Blake so he doesn't live here?"

"Not in this house no, he comes back from work at unhealthy hours and doesn't wants us to face any problems so he moved out when he was 20, that was 4 years ago."

"Okay, it's non of my business but where does he live now?"

"Oh..it's fine darling, he lives on the amberswell street."

"Well I'll be going now"

"Dear but you just came-"

"It's fine Mr Blake, I think interrupted something."

"Please it's Aaron and here you have to accept this." Mr bla- Aaron said and forwarded to me a jewelry box which screamed Tiffany's and rich.

"Oh no I can't accept it Aaron it's too expe-"

" Cathedral it's this or pay check and what you have done for us is too much."

I took the box and honestly I was tempted to open it, my parents were rich but I wasn't a spoilt brat so gifts meant a lot to me, jewelry or riches did not appeal to me as the hand crafted gifts meant; because I never recived one.

 My parents would get me a piece of jewelry or something filthy expensive which I was grateful for...and Alex well let's say he did not give me anything but pain.
I was so in thoughts of him that I forgot to live but not anymore 

"Thank you so much Aaron, well I must leave now"

" Visit us more often Cathedral, it's nice to have you around and don't worry about Jason, if he says anything I will barbecue his sorry and arrogant ass."

I almost knocked myself off by laughing so hard that my guts were about to come out. I bid him a last bye and walked swiftly or more like sprinted...all I could think about was Jason, why do I think I know him, from before. Like a faded part of my memory....thud!

I crashed into a hard body and was waiting for my fall but it never came.
I opened my eyes to get lost in the forest ones, it was Jason , Jason.. Jason!
He was holding onto my waist, his strong two arms pulling me into him, almost hugging me and his eyes held an emotion which was too hard to decipher. There was no anger, there was nothing but just pain and sorrow.

I came back to earth when the incident of weeks ago replayed in my mind, I was hurt. Why would I let a Stranger hurt me?
Stranger was he one? NO.

I broke our mutual gaze by standing up and clearing my throat which was I thought at the moment best thing to do.

His hand never left mine and his eyes met mine,

"Cathedral did you get hurt?"

The spark of concern in his eyes made my heart melt and I saw affection? Something very raw.
There was too much warmth in me preventing words out of my mouth.

"Cathedral please speak, are you okay ?"

When I didn't reply he put this strong hands on my shoulders and scanned me from top to bottom.
I was embarrassed by the fact I was looking like I straight came out of a coal mine or something.
But my clothes didn't seem to affect him. I felt a sting of emotions and thus unknown feeling in my heart.
I didn't even realise that I was spilling tears until I saw his thumb swirled around my cheek and wiped them.

"Don't cry please " he spoke in a broken voice.
I didn't know what to do or think everything just felt hazy.
I felt a pull on my hands and saw him sitting on his knees.
He looked me in my eye, his glassy eyes looked on the verge to break .

"I am so sorry Cathedral, I have been a jerk to you I am an idiot and I the cruel things I spoke to you, I shouldn't have."

I did not reply just sobbed harder.

"Please forgive me Cathedral, I need a chance please."
.
.
.
.
.***************************
Ik it's been a long time but yay I am back and the next two chaps are gonna be litt!
Q- who do you think Jason really is?
I'll see you soon don't forget to like and comment your favourite part!
I'll see ya hons!