TROUBLE IN NEW YORK!

CATHEDRAL'S POV

It was finally the day I would go to New York, mom had forced me to go and shop with her and buy tons of trash clothing I would never wear. Well, that's a disadvantage of not having a bestfriend to go shop with, but nonetheless I never needed one.

I checked the time, it was half past four in the morning and Jason was to pick me up at 5 or so. I did not sleep the whole night, thinking of the text I had received, I was terrified, if he could hurt me twice he could hurt anyone I loved. I had hired secret security for my parents and as for Jason, we were always surrounded by security,even though he thought I would never notice but for a fact I knew.

Jason and I were really busy clearing our work here and we had talked once in these three days, I had missed him and his touch miserably. I was going to meet him after our little embarrassing-throwing-me-over-shoulder moment, not to forget our very intimate moment.

"Honey are you ready?" My mom's voice struck me out of my thoughts.

" Almost" I yelled tying up my sneakers . I had to be comfortable for a long flight. I wore a light blue top and black jeans and threw a grey blazer to make it look a bit formal. I ran downstairs with my duffle bag as a single suitcase of mine was sitting by the door and my parents stood there all emotional.

" Don't tell me you guys are gonna cry?" I asked as my voice cracked weak.

" No darling I was going to pull out a champagne out of the old cellar. to celebrate" My dad said as he hugged me. My dad was an impossible guy, down to earth and anchored to a habit of being sarcastic at every moment.

" Dad, it is just three months and I am going to enjoy it, I love architecture!" I tried to cheer them up.

" Mom, I swear I will behave and I won't let you down." I said as I hugged her.

" Cathedral I am so proud of you and just be yourself, just wear some dresses I packed you, okay?" She was trying not to break in front me.

" Shel, don't cry, besides we will have the house to oursel-"

" I get it dad." None was interested in hearing the rest

The bell rang and I moved forward but was stopped by my dad. OH NO! Not again!  Last time this happened, I ended up embarrassed. 

" Jason, how nice to see you!" Dad opened the door.

" Good morning Mr Weston, how are you today?"

" I am fine, Jason , jokes apart but you are really a great guy, take care of my daughter." My dad. for once in his life was serious, A once-in-a-blue-moon sight to be seen.

" I will sir, shall we Miss Weston?" I loved him for how cool he acted up in every situations, mostly. He had impressed my parents, no doubt in that.

I took his hand as he took my duffle bag from me and his driver took my bag. We drove off to the airport.

" Do you happen to realise how much I missed you?" He said and pulled me into his body and kissed me.

" Yeah, I missed you too." I said.

" You won't miss me anymore, Miss Weston, you are stuck with me for three months, you do realise that?" 

" I want to be stuck with you forever but first, please buy me a coffee" I whined.

" Okay" He said and we stopped a ta local cafe, and believe me when I say this, coffee came down to earth from heaven!

We reached the airport and checked-in, I was excited to travel in a private plane. I have been in one with my parents but this was going to be fun!