GHOSTS OF DEAD NON-BOYFRIENDS

<<Don't forget to vote>>

Jason's pov

It's been days since I laid my eyes on her again and I could see an angel as she always was. She wore an ivory dress and sneakers.  

 She looked so uncomfortable and certainly did not belong in there. But certainly she stood out as something different.

Then our eyes clashed, it was a fusion of power, attraction and pain. I could see her broken soul, not only on that day but during the dinner party too and our meet at the Starbucks too.
I knew she was broken and felt empty after what all had happened, then she asked to go to club.

It was so hard for me to face the reality that she doesn't remember me or us.

I lost count of her shots after 9, and then she did something very unexpected, she asked me to dance. I refused knowing it would probably end as something not everyone would admire. When I refused, she waltz towards the dance floor, falling on her way. She started dancing on her own

. Then came a girl, long legs, short dress how I prefer. No one, no girl wearing a club or a party dress could attract me, but the one in the formals did. I swear to god I did not expect in my wildest dreams, in context with what happened then. Cathedral had punched someone, a girl, why would she punch some girl ? I haven't known yet.

The situation in the club was mess. A heated air of fight blew over the place. I somehow managed to slip out Cathedral out of the place.

She was already in tears when we got settled into my car.
I knew she couldn't go home like that.
I stopped in front of a park. We just sat on the swing. She was swaying her legs and then she suddenly stopped.
She came over to me and hugged me. I was startled by her actions but I hugged her back. I could feel tears on my coat flowing down. I rubbed her back and tried my best to comfort her. Then she she spoke , spoke about a him. How he died in a car crash and everything.
I knew who was 'him' but I still asked her who was him she was talking about.
' Alex Chester'
Only this name could bring me so much anger, why Cathedral, why do you remember him? Why not me?
Don't you remember at all? How he has caused you pain?

Cathedral's pov
Jason, why does this name ring a bell?
A name hidden just more than the masquerade ball.
He is gentle and so polite to me. He brought me home safe. I've been very ungrateful to him. I hear my phone ring, it was an unknown number.

 I don't know why, but I wanted it to be Jason.
I picked it up,

"Hello, Cathedral, it's Elena Blake Jason's mother"

"how are you, Elena?"

" I am just fine dear, listen Cathedral I know it's on short notice but I need you to come by our place."

"like right now?"

"dear, I am so sorry but yes, right now"

" I'll be right there but is everything okay ?"
****************************
Q- Who is your favorite couple?

  I apologise for a short chapter. Do you ship Jason and Cathedral?

I love them together..

Next chapter holds a suspense...