MIXING BUSINESS AND PLEASURE!

CATHEDRAL
" -So the budget limit stays unviolated, even if we focus on increasing our infrastructure." I explained to Jason sliding the tablet to him. It was two in the morning and we were working together on a very important project, on our very own hotel chain that we wish to expand around Greece. I was presenting to him what I had prepared as a solution for the situation we were facing. We had came back home from the office after collecting some files.

This project was new to me and had been going on for about seven months but there was no evident progress. So Jason had taken it in his hands to work on this project by himself. The problem was change in the designs after we had hired new people on the project. If the designs were changed, the budget was going up in figures of millions!

There was no proper solution to it, but we can save millions by increasing the work efficiency.

" So you are suggesting that we should invest about 8.4 millions more and cut down on the staff? How will that increase the staff efficiency?" He looked at me giving me a pure business look. His gaze was strong enough to make me shiver, I shifted in my seat and pulled down the nightwear that Jason had picked for me when we went out with Samantha.

" Campus selection, for the jobs of management, apart from cooking, we can hire directly from college campuses. It will be lot of research, but it will surely be worth it. The students will be hired as interns and based on their evaluation results, they will be permanent. Apart from saving on the cost for long run, meaning on the salaries of the employees, we will be recognized for hiring directly and generating more employment." I explained him. I was new at business and all this thought processes but I had been thinking about getting more involved into business along with architecture. I would talk to Mr Lewis on this.

" Impressive idea, really. The problem Miss Weston is the implementation will make the project even long than it should be." He said getting up from his chair and moving to the table with the files. So we are on the last name basis the?

" That won't be a problem Mr Blake, give me two days. As to my knowledge, Weston INC and Blake cooperations, both of the company run a special programme of employing directly from college. All we have to do is increase the percentage of interns and employees we get from colleges and universities and shift that to this company, the integrated one."

" Okay, I am trusting you on this one. But Cathedral, will you be able to do this?" He asked.

" Jason trust me, I will do this, I may not be a CEO like you or Xavier but I know how things run. So what exactly do you want me to do Mr Blake?" My confidence was heightened and I moved towards him and crashed my lips on his.

I do not know why would I do that in between of an important business talk, but I did. He stiffened on my sudden action but still kissed me back. His hands found mine. I was pushed against the wall, our bodies rubbing against each other. He held my hands over my head with his one and the other holding me by my waist.

My legs were liquifying and my knees were giving up. His hand patted my thigh signalling me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and his hands were on my lower waist. I intensified the kiss by arching my neck. His lips then moved to my neck, pleasuring every inch of me. He suddenly stopped and looked at me. I saw the lust and dominance in his eyes. He put me down and bent down his hands reached at feet and removed my slippers. His touch burning on my skin.

No words could describe my need for him right now. I want him. I need him.

He looked up and brought my feet towards his mouth and started kissing it till he reached the upper thigh.

" Do you know what this dress is doing to me right now?" He said huskily and kissed my inner thigh. The zoo in my stomach was exploding and I felt heaven come to me.