Diary 2

<<<Don't forget to vote>>>

20 May 2017
Dear diary

Is there any possibility that I could be a book like you which will be read by none but me?

I've missed my yesterday's writing session because I don't remember because.. because I was drunk. The last I remember, I twisted my ankle, Jason led me to his car, I cried my heart out and then I asked if we could go to a club and then everything is hazy. 

How many girls have you seen crashing a club in a formal dress and a boy in tuxedo?
 Jason is so polite and everythime I see him , I feel safe and I think he was more to me than just acquaintance , like I've known him for a very long.

 He is something else, once he's in a good and flirty mood and then he gets all angry and possessive. It's not even been a week since I've met him but he still got mentioned in you.

This morning I woke up with a head-wrecking hangover. I was more worried about what my parents were upto than this. I was really shook by the fact I was still in my bed rather than somewhere on streets, homeless probably. Then my phone pinged, it was none other than Jason.

J:Don't worry about your parents, I handled them;)

C:what happened yesterday? Can we meet ?

J:desperate, aren't we now , Wes?

C:shut up and thank you, now tell me when and where?

J:wow, women are really bipolar,well 3 in afternoon at Starbucks near your place.

C: okay,p.s.- I am going to strangle you I swear.

Then my mum brought me breakfast in bed. I did nothing much in the morning just completed the design of a hotel floor I had been designing for our next project.

At one in afternoon, I finally took a bath, a long relaxing shower. I got out and wore a flowy yellow top and a pair of blue jeans. 

There was about still two hour so I decided to paint, which was my hobby and pastime.
I did magic on the canvas,which turned out to be a scenic view.

As it was time and I messed my top , so I changed and washed my hands. I sat in my car and reached over there. I saw him sitting the corner table, in a crisp grey suit, typing furiously on his laptop. I kept my phone on the table, he lifted his head up. His green eyes staring into mine. This thing has happened between us for the 3rd time. It was thick tension and us. It was so intense it could made me knee weak!

He greeted me , I was certainly not up for such formalities. I just asked him what did he tell my parents.
He told my parents that I had downed a hard drink which was spiked and caused me to sleep. Then he got a phone call and had to go for a meeting urgently.
Honestly, I feel so dumb about it. I didn't even ask what was the seen at the club and it was so rude of me to not thank him for bringing me home, safe.
While I was returning, I saw a person sitting in a sky blue hoodie, sky blue was Alex's color.

 Always his. I was just in daze to see that color after so long after what happened to him, I've thrown out all the sky blue stuff or maybe my therapist compelled me to.
She asked me to continue writing.

Cathedral

****************************
Q- What is your favorite nature's element?

Sorry for a short chapter and ik it was boring but something big coming up!

Next chapter is gonna be Jason's point of view..

Don't forget to vote, comment your fav part and share to the friends who'd like this book..