EX-GIRLFRIENDS OF NON-DEAD NON-BOYFRIENDS

CATHEDRAL'S POV

The sunlight was pouring down on my face and disturbing my sleep, when I felt someone move the curtain and block the sunlight. Nevertheless I was up. I opened my eyes to see the most beautiful sight I wished to see every morning. Jason stood there smiling and looking at me wearing nothing but his sweatpants and I looked down myself to see That I was in his shirt.

" Good morning." I said as my voice not clear.

" Morning, how are you feeling?"

" Blessed and obsessed with the man standing in front of me."  Despite the soreness I was feeling good.

" Are you sore?" He was concerned.

" A little bit."

"Take a warm shower, You'll feel good."

" Okay." I said as I got off the bed.

" But before that I need something." He said as he caught me in his arms.

" Ah-ah , morning breath." I said and turned my head away. His fingers went to my cheek as he made me look towards him.

"Doesn't matter." He husked as I felt his lips on mine. The kiss was soft and expressed love.

" Woman, I am in love with you." Jason whispered against my lips.

" I love you, Jason."

" Wanna go out for breakfast?" He asked.

" Sure, I'll be down in fifteen, just need a shower."

" Can I join?" Jason asked seductively.

" Get out!" I pushed him to the door.

" Funny, last time I checked it was my room."

" Very, but last time I checked, I was your girlfriend, so, GET OUT!"

I quickly took a warm shower, which eased all my sore muscles and wore the dress from yesterday. Grabbing my purse, I got out and saw Jason on his laptop.

" Hey, you are not allowed to work on your birthday!" I said as I closed his laptop.

" Sorry, mom."

As a response I smacked his head hard.

" Easy there,Wes."

" Let's go."

------------------------------------------------------

I munched on my churros and sipped on my coffee.

" Dad has set up the apartment for me. It's not far from your place."

" Why don't you live with me? I mean it will be convenient for us to work together."

" Are yo-" 

" I am asking you to move in with me,Wes"

I was speechless, All I wanted was to start my day with him and end it with him.

"Yes, I will." 

I was so excited to go to New York today, And had you asked me a few days ago I would have avoided going like plague.

We both had much to do, to pack and still work. 

I had to work on many files of the New York headquarters, before the party that Jason's parents were throwing him, much to his dismay, he could not miss it and I wouldn't.

It was seven in the evening when my mother barged into my room holding many bags and throwing them onto my piles of files.

" Mom, I am working" I shouted.