SURPRISE THE CEO

CATHEDRAL

" Why did we stop, Jason?" I asked as I breathed heavily and closed my eyes for a couple of seconds to gain my composure and I got off Jason's lap and looked at him. He didn't look back but got out of the car and opened the door on my side and put out his hand. I loved it when he gave me his hand, it was so sweet and I felt loved by his small gestures. I smiled and took his hand. He pulled me out and I looked at the place in front of me. 

Mcdonalds!!!

I screamed with joy and hugged him. I was so freaking hungry, I literally could eat the whole restaurant. I giggled and blushed at his next words.

"  I can't let my baby mama starve now could I?" He joked and put an arm around me as we entered inside. All the heads had turned to us and everyone was gawking at us when we were eating. We felt quite uncomfortable and I squirmed under an old lady's stare who was looking at me without blinking even once. Nonetheless we enjoyed our orders. 

During the ride to way back home, I was so engrossed in my thoughts I did not even see the route we were travelling. All the bad memories, each ones since my college days started coming to me and I let it. Suddenly I felt a silky material over my eyes and I was startled and flinched. I calmed myself, It was just Jason! I felt his lips on my ear.

But why did he blindfold me?

" Too kinky, isn't it Jason?" I joked, masking the fear that had consumed me. He nuzzled his head in my neck and I bit my lips in order to not let out a thirsty moan. I could feel his smirk on my neck as he moved upwards towards my ear, maintaining a contact of his lips and my neck. I heavily breathed. This was getting out of hand. I wanted to turn around and smash my lips on him and his the daylights out of him, never have I ever felt this hunger, this desire for anyone. 

" Vanilla is so not my type Wes. My favorite sound was your laugh, till I heard you moan." He whispered the last part touching my collar bone and his hand went a bit down and it stopped as his hand reached just above my cleavage. I let out a moan. My mind no longer controlled me. I was taken over by the thirst and the hunger I felt, the starvation for the only man I loved in this world.

" That's right Wes, my favorite melody." He husked. Every word of his, dripping with a double meaning.

That was it. 

I lost control.

I turned and in an instant my lips were crashed on Jason's and he kissed me back. The divider was up but I didn't care if the driver could hear us. My hands made their way towards his shirt. But his stronger once held my wrist and broke the kiss. I couldn't see his face but mine was etched with confusion and frustration and a bit of disappointed.

" Why did you stop?" I asked him really frustrated.

" I put the blindfold because it's a surprise where I am going. Sure I do have ahem, other ways to use it." I heard him say and he cleared his throat and I bugged him all the rest of ride to tell me where were we going. But he shush me up.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, we had reached. I was waiting for him to open the door and put out his hand for me. I heard the door open but no hand reached for mine, instead I felt hands going around my knees and arms. I gasped and let out a chuckle.

" Is this necessary?" I asked him and there was no response. 

Before I could protest, which I wouldn't Jason had picked me in his arms and carried me bridal style to ' it's a surprise for you' place. I could hear some muffled talking but I could make out the words properly. He carried me somewhere up, maybe climbed stairs. I was kept on the ground. As my feet were kept on ground, the blindfold was taken off.