RAIN,TEARS AND ARCHITECTURE

<<Don't forget to vote!!>>

Cathedral's pov

"We want it to suit his taste perfectly in every way"

"Yes..yes he works too hard for our company, barely has anytime for himself"

These were Mr and Mrs Blake speaking. I would have never choosen to sacrifice my sleep and to be at the Blake's mansion at eleven and a half in the night. 

But as for Jason I am here, discussing his twenty-fifth birthday gift with his parents in their living room. I took my time to organise my thoughts and they took my silence probably as a no.

"Listen we will pay you whatever we want, we've heard from your parents you have designed many rooms in your dad's hotel, we've seen it and we love it"

"we would have hired someone more professional but no one can design what we want and get it made within a month."

Someone more professional, god that hurts! The Blakes want me to design a cabin with a garden, a pool and a horse stable. They had some place already purchased outside the city. I think I am up for this, after all I owe Jason,

" I'll do it but I will not accept any kind of payment."

"But Cathedra-"

"Please let me do it, Jason means to me too"

"Thank you so much Cathedral we are so thankful to you."

" What are you thankful for mom and dad, and no offence but it's not a very good time for rendezvous, is it Cathedral?"  Jason's voice boomed through the empty house and it was evident, he was angry.

"Dad asked me to dr-drop some files as it was important." Cathedral stuttered.

"at this hour?"

" You doubt that?"
3rd person's pov

That was it. First of all, being called for a favor at almost midnight and then being played FBI with, Cathedral was done.

" Yes. And you think that I would be interested in seeing you? Oh believe me I wouldn't ,at least I am not spilling tears on someone who treated me like shit." Jason snapped on Cathedral. 

Cathedral was a second away from spilling tears and having a total break down.

"And  what are the files about?" Jason totally ignored Cathedral and asked his parents.

"Jason why are you suddenly so angry, what happened?" Mr Blake asked.

"I am so sorry to disturb you at this hour but I will be leaving Mr and Mrs Blake." Cath sniffled and headed towards the door. Jason headed to the office without even sparing a glance at Cathedral.

"You can't go Cathedral, it's raining and besides it's too late."Mr Blake spoke in concern.

" I am sorry Mr Blake" Cathedral was sobbing by now and then she left.

Cathedral's pov
I am the stupidest person alive, I walked to the Blake's mansion. I should have  brought my car with me. 

I honestly feel nothing but disgust, not towards him but me. His words were somewhere true. It's like , I am crying over a person who hated me. 

I stand no chance with Jason. What? Did I just mention Jason in my thoughts? Why?...

I loathe myself right now as tears spill down, for everything, for meeting Alex, being crazy with him, laughing with him and eventually for existing.
I am going to regret doing this.
Walking in rain,
Tears in my eyes,
A feeling in my stomach,
Eating all your lies....

I walked into the park and I am wet to the core. I sat there, till the rain stopped. Then I walked home weeping, sneezing and falling.
Thank god, my parents were asleep.
I gently went to my room, changed clothes,wrote my diary and went to sleep, knowing I'd come up with a temperature tomorrow.

==================================================================

Q- What is your dream job?

Thanks again for reading!