THE COLOR TO MY CANVAS

CATHEDRAL'S POV

" Okay, that's enough sugar for tonight." Jason said as he took the empty bowl of ice cream from Samantha's hand.

" Flower, It's your way past bedtime, I'll bathe you and then tuck you in bed." I said and smiled at her.

" Miss Weston, what would you like for breakfast tomorrow?" Juliana asked me.

" Oh, don't worry, I will make the breakfast tomorrow, you can come late tomorrow."

I picked up Samantha and led her into one of the four guest rooms we had.

" Sam, this is your room, we will go out tomorrow and we can buy stuff to decorate it, how does that sound?" I asked as I adjusted the temperature of water.

" Pefect." She said and I failed to miss the tone of sadness in her voice.

" Sweetheart, what's wrong?" I asked her and put her into the bathtub.

" Aunty Cathy, mommy and daddy won't live together anymore." Tears had welled up in her eyes.

" Darling, It will all be alright." I said to her and let out a sigh.

" Love, if you are, just imagine, if you are given to choose between mommy and daddy, who will you choose to live with?" I hated myself for asking this question but this was necessary for me to know.

" Daddy, mommy doesn't love me. She slapped me, mommy slapped me when I said I won't leave daddy-"

" Darling, mommy is just upset flower. She and daddy had a fight. They are just a little busy to see their angel." I cleaned her with coconut scented body wash.

" They love you and so do we." I said.

" Aunty Cathy?"

" Yes love?"

" Can you teach me to paint? Uncle Jay has told me you are a twue aatist."

" Ofcourse sweety, come on let's get you dry." I wrapped her into a fluffy towel and put her on the bed.

I dressed her in a cute and pink night suit with a giraffe on it. I kissed her on forehead and tucked her inside.

I watched her eyes droop and close ultimately.

Samantha was such an angel, she did not deserve to watch her parents like this. I will take care of her, We will.

" Flower retired to bed?" Jason asked looking up from the laptop screen while he sat on our bed.

" Yup, she is really disheartened by all this. No child should go through the pain between their parents."

" Come here Wes, I missed you." He kept the laptop aside and I came and sat next to him.

He turned towards me and his hands slipped around my waist and pulled me into his lap and I could feel his need for me.

His face went into my neck kissing and sucking onto every inch. I threw all my senses and could only feel the love and need for him.

I felt hot, better and beautiful when he touched me.

" Jason" I moaned as his kisses lingered on my jaw reaching till my ears and his hands went under my shirt moving slowly towards my chest. My hands gripped his hairs tightly.

" Let me show you how much I missed you." He whispered huskily as he flipped us on the bed such that he towered onto me.

" Jason, show me. Show me how much you missed me." I leaned in him and whispered.