RUBIES, BLOOD AND GHOST OF DEAD NON-BOYFRIENDS

<< Don't forget to vote>>

Cathedral

It felt heavenly, as the heavy clouds were draped around me. And I decided to roll around the clouds,

THUD!

WHAT THE HELL! There was not supposed to be a hard ground between the clouds. I regained my senses as  laughter filled the room, belonged to none other than Mr Sexy.

" What is so funny Jason?"

" Look at you, aw poor Wes." His laughter grew even louder. 

" Hey, stop laughing, you idiot!" I said as I lifted myself off the ground and walked towards him.

" Make me Wes." he whispered into my ears and took a step back as he tried to control his laughter but failed miserably.

Oh boy, this time I will not stutter or be pouty, REVENGE TIME HONEY!

I walked slowly yet confidently, stopped right in front of him. His eyes darkening looking at me, I bit my lower lip sensually as my one hands draped around his neck, and the other tracing his handsome face.  I moved even closer to him as his lips parted, it took me everything inside to to not touch his lips with mine. His arms snaked around my waist and his grip tightened, his breathe paused as I moved closer to him, our lips almost touching and before I lost my control, I turned my face and whispered huskily into his ears.

" Who's the one with pouty lips, Jason?"

Before I could move away, he spun me to face him and crashed his lips onto me. The passion , the affection and possibly lust at the moment was ineffable. The kiss made all the fuzzy feelings inside me to come to life again. It just felt like hours standing there and kissing with so much passion, which would not have been ended if there was no need of air.

" Good morning, Cathedral, did you sleep good?"

" Ye-yeah I-i slept good." I was furiously blushing .

" How long have you been standing in here?"I asked.

" Don't know, loose track of time when with you. Are you hungry?"

" Yes"

" I made French toast, freshen up and come." He said as he left the room. It took me less than five minutes to freshen up, I was still wearing his tee which he gave me last night, my cheeks warmed up at the thought of him adoring my figure a few minutes ago.

"The breakfast is served, would you like something to drink?"

" Coffee would be fine."

We dug into the french toast and sipped on coffee silently.

" Not bad, chef."

" Thank you M'lady."

" So, should we go through the legalities and paperwork, considering that the storm is prevalent?" the storm was still here, making it impossible to even step out.

Business mode: ON  

" sure, Wes, but I would like to know why did you cancel yesterday?"

" Oh, some things came up in the finance department, speaking of I need to make some calls."

I returned to the room I spent last night in, and found my phone on my bed.

The time read 7:43 which was still early in the morning, I had to call Matt and ask him to brief me with the progress.

" Good morning Ma'am, this is Matthew."

" Good morning, any progress?"

" Yes ma'am, we were able to trace the accounts, the money was deposited into our own old accounts which we no longer use, the money has been retrieved."