Chapter 10

Yoshi watched Jordan closely from a building using a pair of binoculars. He'd been monitoring Jordan for some time. He noticed that he's been around a dark girl. Yoshi suspected an intimate relationship between them. The girl looked familiar. Pretty she was and he knew she had a secret that he vowed to uncover. He examined the dark girl's picture. Those eyes were familiar. It reminded him of Jasmine, Alliya's daughter.

That explains the strong resemblance. The girl may be  Alliya's descendant. She must be the keeper of the medallion. He smiled at his discovery. Everything was going smoothly.

He had the pictures of the dark skinned girl, a blond boy, a green eyed girl and Jordan pinned to his wall. He paid more attention to the anonymous three.

They looked like normal teenagers but they had this strange aura. He had a feeling Timothai trained them but what proof did he have? He would keep a close eye on those three.

A very close eye.

He marked their faces with red X's.It was just a matter of time and Timothai will be his.

                        ****

The three friends walked to school while Yoshi watched them through his binoculars. He hid behind a tree. For any prying eye, he put on a suitable disguise. A hoodie, sweat pants, earphones and a pair of oversized goggles.

Anida stopped, someone's creepy gaze drilling holes into her back.

"Someone's watching us"she whispered, making her friends stop as well

Yoshi ducked behind another tree causing Cleo to snap her head to the sound of the rustling leaves.
"That's odd" she thought as she walked to the tree. Chris followed Yoshi held his breath. Fortunately, a car raced past splashing water from a puddle, distracting the teenagers while Yoshi had his chance and slipped away.

Chris muttered curses at the car that ruined their clothes while Cleo frowned as she looked behind the tree, finding nothing.

She shook her head at Chris and Anida causing a frown to appear on their faces.They are being watched and they knew why.

                          ***

"What happened this morning was odd"Anida started.

"Tell me about it" Chris agreed, sipping his juice.

Cleo rubbed her chin
"This is bad."

"You should be careful Cleo" Chris warned

She sighed heavily before digging into her meal

                        ****

Yoshi sat on a chair in a coffee shop. He sipped his coffee slowly, thinking. Those kids had really keen senses. They knew they are being stalked. He smiled, suddenly having a bright idea. He could set an industry ablaze, have his best footmen hide inside. It's the perfect trap and of course they'll take the bait. He paid for his coffee, a grin on his face as he exited the small building.

During practice, the friends awaited their master. He arrived shortly with a tiny tea cup in his hand.

"Don't just sit there. Let us begin!" He scolded making his students scurry to their feet.

"Sensei we have a quick question"Anida said

"Do you have an enemy you haven't told us about?"Chris asked

Timothai sighed.

They took that as a yes.

"His name is Omara Yoshi. He grew envious of me when our father gave me the medallion. He vowed to have his revenge on the entire Futanaga clan. Years later after becoming a top notch assassin, he came back for my father. After torturing him, he beheaded him"