Chapter 26

Jordan paced back and forth in his living room, occasionally glancing at the watch on his wrist.

Why was he pacing?

It's quite obvious. Cleo wasn't back and it's already past nine.

"Cleo,where the hell are you?"

He heard the door bell and instantly rushed to the door, a huge grin on his face. Instead of the beautiful dark skinned girl he'd been waiting for, he met the emerald green eyes of his cousin. The grin disappeared at once. His cousin, Ryan smiled, showing the dimples in both his cheeks. His black curls framing his cherubic face. He was older than Jordan with a year but due to his child like features he looked younger.

"Hey cuz." He beamed, putting his fist out for a fist bump which his cousin happily ignored. Ryan pouted and Jordan rolled his eyes

"Why are you here?" He asked drily.

"What do you mean cuz? I came here to spend quality time with you" he grinned. His emerald green eyes shining.

Jordan scoffed"Quality time?"

"Yeah, I missed you cuz. When I went to visit grandma I was so bored." He whined.

Jordan groaned in annoyance. He loved his cousin but he can be a serious pain in the ass, most of the time. Ryan took a seat on the couch going on and on about his trip to France and how he got some french girl's number and eventually banged her. Ryan was the ultimate playboy which is quite contradictory to his appearance. Jordan already tuned his cousin out as he took a bite of his sandwich. He just nodded and acted like he cared.

The door rang again.

"I'll get it" Ryan said, getting off the couch and making his way to the door. He opened the door and his face cracked into the widest grin Jordan had ever seen on his cousin's face.

"Ryan?" Cleo's deep alto voice asked from the door.

"Cleo..Is it?" he said taking Cleo's hand and kissing it earning a blush from the dark girl. Jordan rolled his eyes as Ryan let Cleo in, scanning her as she took a seat. From her black hair tied up in a pony tail, her blue dress, her flats, her legs, her beautiful curves. Ryan was practically eye raping her. He shot a knowing glance at his cousin, wiggling his brows. Jordan frowned shooting daggers at his cousin. His cousin was being horny again.

Typical Ryan.

Ryan offered Cleo his drink which she kindly declined. Ryan smiled, his green eyes shining.

"You never told me you have a new girl, cousin" Ryan started. Cleo furrowed her brow in confusion

"Cousin?"

"Yes" he affirmed "Didn't he tell you?"

"No..no he didn't"

He gasped. His hand on his chest in mock offence

"I am offended"

Jordan snorted

"I thought you were his butler. It was kinda odd seeing someone as attractive as you being someone's bulter" Cleo said, rubbing the back of her neck in embarrassment

Ryan stared at her for a while and burst out laughing

"That did seem like the case didn't it. We were just playing" He paused  "Did you just say I was attractive?"

Cleo blushed "Well... I..um..did" she stuttered

"You're not too bad yourself" he winked making the girl blush even harder.

Cute. Ryan thought

"So tell me about yourself. You seem pretty interesting"

"I have nothing to say actually. My life's kinda boring"