Chapter 25

Cleo opened her eyes.

The rays of the sun left a warm sensation on her skin. She sighed, relaxed. She felt someone breathing on her neck causing her to slowly turn to her side. Jordan was fast asleep, snoring softly. His pretty hair in his face. His arms wrapped around her pulling her closer to his chest. Cleo smiled, running her hand through his ridiculously soft hair, loving how soft it was.

Jordan's in my bed she thought dreamily. Then it hit her

Jordan's in my bed?!

She was instantly snapped from her dreamy gaze and did the first thing that popped into her mind. She shoved him off the bed. Hard. He landed with a loud thud! An annoyed grunt followed and then a groan

"Ouch! That hurt!"

Cleo quickly wrapped her arms around herself.

"What were you doing in my bed?" She asked suspiciously, cautiously watching the dark haired Asian boy.

The boy shrugged, getting up from the floor stretching.

"We didn't....you know....do anything. Did we?"

The boy smirked
"Did we? I don't know. I don't remember"

"Liar"

He shrugged again, rubbing his aching shoulder. He glared at her

"Did you really need to shove me that hard?"

Cleo smirked
"Duh. What did you think I'll do? Cuddle you?"

Cuddle? A blush crept into his cheeks at the thought. He cuddled Cleo yesterday and it was amazing. Cleo looked at the blushing boy, raising a brow confused.

"What are you thinking about?"

"Nothing" he replied almost too quickly. His face now completely red.

"Are you okay?" The girl asked worried

"I'm fine. I...um...I should probably get going...so..um... Maybe later." The Asian boy stuttered as he left the room leaving the girl more confused than before.

What was that about?

Jordan made it to his room, banging the door behind him. His heart beating very fast, threatening to break free from his chest. He walked to the bathroom, looking at the blushing boy which was himself in the mirror. The thought of Cleo cuddling him made him warm all over. A silly smile appeared on his face. He wasn't the type to gush over things like this but here he is gushing over cuddling a girl.

Not just any girl. The love of my life. He smiled again. He was actually shocked when he thought about it Love of my life? That's serious sappy romance shit. And he was anything but sappy and romantic. But he just couldn't help but smile.

Cleo made her way to the bathroom inside her room. She brushed her teeth before her breath killed anyone. Morning breath was just the worst. She washed up her hair she hadn't washed in days. She sighed as the warm water touched her body, soothing her. She thought about her friends. Anida and Chris could totally handle themselves but she wanted to make sure.

And grandpa? Fat tear drops rolled down her face at the thought of her grandfather. She couldn't save him. She didn't even know where he was. She couldn't protect him from Yoshi! She clenched her fists so hard they hurt.

That evil bastard!

Yoshi seemed to know how to get on someone's bad side. He'll pay she swore.That fucking psycho will pay. She punched her fist in the wall in a fit of rage causing the wall to crack. Funny enough, she couldn't feel any pain. She wished that was actually Yoshi's face and not the damn wall.