Chapter 6

Jordan stepped out of the black limo that pulled over in front of the school. He had fans alright. Cheerleaders offered to carry his backpack. He threw his handkerchief carefreely in the air, girls struggled for it eventually tearing it to shreds. He walked up to Cleo,the entire school behind him. Cleo rolled her eyes. Seriously, what do they see in that guy?

"Hey newbie"

She frowned "Again. It's Cleo"

"Whatever"

She really hated this crowd and since he let her off he thinks he'd get light treatment. He was so wrong. He wants evil. I'll give him evil. Maybe next time he'll think twice before letting her win she thought

"Hey, as your boss. I command you to get rid of your entourage"

"Seriously newbie" he groaned.

She looked at him pointedly. He obliged grudgingly. His fans dispersed still blowing kisses.

"Newbie what's your deal? "

"My deal? I'm your boss"

"I let you win"

"Well, you shouldn't have. You thought I'll go easy on you. So wrong pretty boy."

The bell rang. She gave him her books.

"Come on slave. We have class"she said happily.

Jordan eyed her viciously as he walked to class. Everyone whispered as they walked in. Anida could hardly stop looking at Jordan. She envied Cleo. She's practically his boss and seatmate.

She's so lucky

Their teacher came in. She was in her thirties having auburn hair tied in a bun. Her grey eyes scanning the class.

"Why all the noise?"she asked

The class fell silent.

"Nothing much. Miss Great. We were just revising the homework you gave us last time. Right Cleo" Chris said winking at Cleo. She got it.

"Yeah. Actually Jordan opted to revise it and share with the class" Cleo said smiling deviously.

"Wait.. What?! "
Jordan was so wrong. She's evil.

Miss Great smiled
"That's so nice of you Jordan. Come up and tell everyone"

The class was quiet, watching Jordan walk to the front of the class. He faced everyone, giving Cleo a deadly glare. He started summarizing the entire thing accurately. Cleo was impressed. It was better than hers. The class remained silent. Cleo clapped first. The rest of the class followed. He walked back to his seat.

"Wow."Cleo said.

The teacher was impressed as well. She carried on with the lesson of the day.
The bell rang. Everyone ran into the hall. Cleo, Chris and Anida sat on their table. Jordan came in. Someone shouted

I love you Jordan!!!

Cleo rolled her eyes.

"Hey pretty boy. Over here"

He groaned walking over to their table.

"I have a name you know" he said coldly

"Whatever. Buy me an orange juice "

He brought his palm
"Money"

"I ordered you to buy me an orange juice so do it"

She knew what he wanted to do. Ask some random girl to buy him a bottle.

"Don't even think about it"

He went to the vending machine and back with a bottle of orange juice in his hands. He handed it to Cleo. She took a sip.