Chapter 38

Jordan fiddled with his buttons as he stared at his reflection in the mirror. His father sat on his bed, watching his son, grinning. Jordan glared at his dad from the mirror

"What?" Takashi asked, innocently

"Stop staring at me like that. It feels wrong"

"Wrong? So your father is a pervert?"

He shrugged "If the shoes fit"

Takashi rolled his eyes at the insult. Jordan sighed, turning to face his father.

"How do I look?"

"Very handsome, son" Takashi replied honestly as he ran his hand through his son's soft hair. Jordan wore a checkered shirt, ripped jeans and leather boots. The outfit was pretty simple but Jordan managed to make it look stylish. He wore a black leather jacket over the checkered shirt since it was a bit chilly. His brown hair hung just above his shoulders with his bangs brushing his forehead, slightly covering his pretty brown eyes.

"Thanks dad" he said

He smiled at him and then let out a sigh,
"You grow up so fast. Soon you'll get married and leave me all alone " Takashi sniffled as he wiped away his fake tears

Jordan rolled his eyes "Quit being dramatic, dad. I'll come to visit. Obviously"

Takashi grinned before planting a kiss on his son's forehead
"Have fun"

"Thanks dad" Jordan said hugging his father. Takashi hugged him back, inhaling his son's sweet scent. He let go, smiling

"Bye"

Takashi waved as he watched his son disappear through the front door.

                   ****

"Oh my God! Cleo you look so pretty"Anida practically screamed gushing at her friend.

Cleo blushed "Thanks"

She wore a plain white long sleeve shirt and a black skirt littered with blue roses that hung just above her knee and black flats. Her hair fell to her waist and a rose clip held her hair from falling into her eyes.

Chris stared at his friend in awe. Cleo looked really pretty. Anida wasn't exaggerating this time.

"You look pretty" he complimented

Cleo blushed again "Thanks, Aniki"

Chris smiled," You're welcome"

Soon they heard the doorbell
"Looks like your date's here" Anida announced

Cleo nodded going down stairs after Chris and Anida. Anida opened the door, beaming immediately she saw Jordan. He waved, making Anida blush and Chris roll his eyes. As much as he hated to admit it, Jordan looked good. No surprise there, his family has good genes.

Cleo smiled as she walked to the door

"Hey"

"Hey" Jordan smiled, handing her the flowers he bought.

"For you"

Cleo accepted the flowers and handed it to Anida who grinned so wide it almost reached her ears while Chris cringed at the creepy look on her face.

Cleo waved to her friends before following Jordan down the street.

"You look really pretty" Jordan complimented. Cleo blushed, tucking her hair behind her ear."Thanks. You look good too"

"Thanks"

"So where are we going?"

"An amusement park"