Hanairogoromo

Module Name: Hanairogoromo

Real Name: Sakiko Masaki (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Hana

Date Of Birth: December 3, 1997

Age: 26

Sexuality: Bisexual

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Ox

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 138 lbs.

Designer: Fuzichoco

Known Relationships/Family:

Rui Kobayakawa/Twilight Homicide Song (girlfriend) (October 30, 2022)

Occupation: Unknown

Specific Song: N/A

Mikucolle Name: Hanairogoromo Hatsune Miku

Mikucolle Number: 1030

Fun Facts:

- How did these 6 friends first meet? They used to live in Japan together. They met at a spring festival that happened the year they first existed. They only became friends because they all sat together to watch the fireworks, and they all kept talking and talking. Since then, they all kept contact.

- Sakiko used to live in Tokyo, the capital of Japan. She grew up in a wealthy family, and they had a big house. She moved to Negi Root with her friends because she wanted to have a better life there, giving Japan is known for its frequent natural disasters.

- She likes to pick berries from her garden, birdwatching, and getting to know other Japanese modules who live in Negi root. And she also likes to paint. She paints pictures of flowers she loves, and her most favorite flower is the carnation. She has a pet red bird.

- Her new house has all sorts of cute decorations that had been passed down to her from her ancestors.

- She's really free to express herself how she wants when it comes to decorating her house.

See you guys in the next chapter!

Here's the Mikucolle card called Hanairogoromo Hatsune Miku: